What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 needs you ! :) Lets see those games .....

Thats a shame.
Lets just hope that some of the EM onwers bring along some of there games.

Still looking for anymore pinball contributions guys - the older, weirder and more obscure the better ;) Or anything really :D

Remember FREE entry if you bring a game, and that lovely warm feeling that you have done something very very good. A bit like saving a drowning child or something, but loads better ;)

Its looking healthy but certainly room for more ;) Particularly some more EMs and solid state 'classics'

Really-we dont even know how much power is there-or maybe Will does but is keeping it secret from me:p
Can#t wait to play the Power Drift-love that game

Yes but as I have not kept any records from the past,other than a layout I found I do not know what our "max load"is

According to pinball news there were 100 pins and 37 vids at the last slam, so should give you a base to work from. From memory there was still a reasonable amount of power available.

Is anyone able to pick up my Godzilla from Verwood in Dorset? It's been there a couple of years and it looks like John Helliwell can't make the show this year.

Still got my signed Silly Bitchell poster on my office wall from the first slam over 4 years ago! :eek: I can't believe its been that long?

20140217_135513.jpg

WTF????? Rus, that is freaking awesome!! First time I have seen this.

I was just watching King of Kong again the other day. Love that film.

Each to there own on the hot sauce, it was feckin red hot that stuff. It just drowned out the taste of the food you put it on.
Glad you liked it GrizZ.

Its looking like i will be bringing: Pool Sharks, Fish Tales, Elecktra, Paragon, Escape-lost world, Surf & Safari, Farfalla, Robocop, Mousin Around, F14 and Jack-bot. However help with transport will be needed to bring them all, if anyone is passing Croydon in a van please let me know and i'll chuck some in!!

Its looking like i will be bringing: Pool Sharks, Fish Tales, Elecktra, Paragon, Escape-lost world, Surf & Safari, Farfalla, Robocop, Mousin Around, F14 and Jack-bot. However help with transport will be needed to bring them all, if anyone is passing Croydon in a van please let me know and i'll chuck some in!!

Matt - we haven't forgotten you and are on the case . Will be in touch. Cheers !

Mr o'hare has managed to pull a blinder with a big ass van, will be in touch with eveyone that pledged games in and around the London area... So hoping that will take care of that entire area in one hit.
Thanks again eveyone

Back
Top Bottom