What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 needs you ! :) Lets see those games .....

Dan, start hunting for those missing straps. I have four to strap the heads down and then them to the side of the van.
I just now need a victim helper to get them out my house as we don't want them running away down the hill.
Let me also get a quote for the van hire, they seem like nice people and might let me collect last thing on Thursday and return first thing on Tuesday without extra charge.

yeah, leave the laser war at home. that bastard has kicked me out of more competitions than i have thumbs on my left hand

Got to be the Atlantis Dave, that game is cool :)
Atlantis!!! Atlantis!!! Atlantis!!!

Wow guys the response is awesome , once the site is done hopefully we can have a list showing what is coming.

One thing we are very low on classic pre system 11 machines as pinball parlour are unable to attend and I hear a terrible rumour that " the legend " may also not be coming :( so we could really do with some older games as if not the classic tournament could be in danger of not going ahead which would be a shame as there was some good plans for that comp.

Keep the games coming people, more updates to follow soon

Cheers
Will

Like I said if she's up and running and can get help with a van I can bring firepower or do you want earlier than that?

Nice site guys. Might be worth putting the details about the raffle prize on the 1st page though given that it's such a cool prize:cool:

I can provide one machine definiely (maybe 2 depending on transport situation nearer the time). from either Judge Dredd / No Fear / Flintstones.

Ben.

it will be in the morning.... I only found out about it an hour or two ago!!!

Ha ha Paul will soon be regretting this I am sure as he has already had a barrage of badly spelt emails at random times asking weird stuff :)

Tanks again mate it's great to have the site up and running...

People spread the word , need the word out on the street

Atlantis!!! Atlantis!!! Atlantis!!!

Wow guys the response is awesome , once the site is done hopefully we can have a list showing what is coming.

One thing we are very low on classic pre system 11 machines as pinball parlour are unable to attend and I hear a terrible rumour that " the legend " may also not be coming :( so we could really do with some older games as if not the classic tournament could be in danger of not going ahead which would be a shame as there was some good plans for that comp.

Keep the games coming people, more updates to follow soon

Cheers
Will

Do you need bells and chimes or Alphanumeric? I can bring a few late seventies/early eighties titles down, maybe 5 or 6.

Ha ha Paul will soon be regretting this I am sure as he has already had a barrage of badly spelt emails at random times asking weird stuff :)

Tanks again mate it's great to have the site up and running...

People spread the word , need the word out on the street

I will when i read this and go "oh crap - something else i forgot to do".... :D

having a chilled weekend with the misses and kids as i need one after the week Ive had - hopefully update will follow Tomorrow night :)

So it looks like I can only make it for one day (probably the Saturday) as we will be visiting family back home over Easter :rolleyes::(. So bringing a machine is not really possible for me. However, if somebody from my area wanted to pick them up and bring them back then you are most welcome to all of them. But that is the best I can offer sadly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom