What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Coast Slam 2014 needs you ! :) Lets see those games .....

Provisionally

ID4
JY
SM or RBION
SST

May well change depending on what others pledge, so we don't get all the same titles turning up. It's also not coincidence that these titles are also the lighter ones;)

Should be hiring a van with the dirty pic man (Think Dan is also talking 4 machines) - wouldn't say no to any help with hire costs.
Awesome :)

Alas I can't make it.

But seriously the best of luck to you for this show. it's an amazing hobby and I am really glad to be part of the community (albeit a minor one).

ID4, JY, SM or RBION, SST

May well change depending on what others pledge, so we don't get all the same titles turning up. It's also not coincidence that these titles are also the lighter ones;)

Should be hiring a van with the dirty pic man (Think Dan is also talking 4 machines) - wouldn't say no to any help with hire costs.
Yep, I plan on bringing some. John and I were also discussing how it's good to bring titles less commonly seen at shows, so I will probably bring Congo, LW3, WWF, and BTTF. And Geoff also mentioned about driving a van, so if he does, maybe he will also bring along my A13. Actually still not worked out the best route, it may work best for one big van to start at Geoff's in Luton, down to me near Ealing, then across to Stan in Hornchurch, John in New Cross, and maybe even also via Matt (Caterham) and Mike (Croydon) before we hit the M23. Have to look at a map I suppose.

But anyway, the London pinheads will support the Slam. There's also Martin (Hayes) of course, he always lends his machines.

Last edited:
Sgt GrizZ' raggle taggle pinball army will consist of some/all of the following, depending on combat readiness, plus any new recruits that may happen along before :cool:

Tommy
Baywatch
Dirty Harry
Bram Stokers Dracula
TAF
Fish Tales
White Water
Twilight Zone
STTNG

IJ (Stans)
Seawitch (currently MIA)

What an awesome list of games Sarg!!!

Holy **** slammers this weekend has had some incredible news, games that are coming I **** you not you are gonna die.... Confirmation of teams from all over Europe bringing stuff , confirmed games that we could only have dreamed of, it's all happening....... It's not stopping the ball is unstoppable

First of huge huge thanks to Mike Parkins for bringing along " cactus canyon continued "
I for one can't wait to play this bad boy

Last edited by a moderator:
Sir Squires informs me he is bringing along one of his refurbed beauties. Future Spa I believe ....nice !
Look forward to seeing that one.
You can be sure if Sir Squires has had a hand in it then its going to be a beaut.

Hey @replicas .....is Phantom coming ? ;) You were doing one up weren't you ?
@GrizZ she is all back together and just waiting for the boards coming back for the final test. Had a small problem with just the pops and the slings not working but everything else seems fine. Will updated the resto thread once I get the boards back in and hopefully everything working.

So "yes" Phantom will be making the trip south. Another rare machine to be played at the Slam.

How many pins fit in a luton box van (from Luton)? I will rent and drive one from mine and bring CFTBL and A13 (just got to fix the trough switch but plays very well).
I think the best route is to get Dans and johns but can't see it having any more.
Bank holiday weekend so rental will be Thursday to Monday.

that will work then, 2 from Luton, add 4 at mine makes 6, drive to John's place and add 4 more = 10. no space for a trolley though
i'm happy to share the driving if needed, i've driven a removals van before but nothing massive.

hopefully Martin/Stan/Matt/Mike will combine to make a second London van - @bartron - oi!

With 10 you should squeeze a trolley in also.

Agreed, should be able to get at least one in the middle between the games if you strap the pins to the van sides. You should also have enough space for tool boxes and any luggage your bringing. Just remember you'll need a load of straps (or rope) to tie the games down on the van :)

Back
Top Bottom