What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

Last edited:
"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew 2" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew2.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew 2" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew2.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.
Metallica%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Hi Mikonos. Nice work! Would you be able to make some for No Good Gofers? Thank you.

Thanks for your comment about my fan work!:)

I´m working in a new version of my No Good Gofers Cards now!

You can check my old version here (they are not so refined like actuals):

Greetings!

Last edited:
Really like it. Where can I order it from.
Thanks
Stan

Thanks! I like to read than my fanwork is nice for you!

Wait because I thought to design some "Free Play" cards. Wait and choose or choose all. :)

I´m a comic collector, X-MEN in special. I have all numbers from number 1 with all pages and posters. I like to design a special serie of "Free Play" cards.

I will post in same way when I release more cards of X-MEN.

Greetings!

Hi, do you have Elvis, Starwars pro and Gaurdians of the galaxy pro cards available and how much are a set?

Cheers,

Jon
Hi Jon!

I will design Elvis cards for you! :)

I have 3 designigs for "Guardians of the Galaxy Pinball" (STERN) here:

And 2 desigings for "Star Wars Pinball" (STERN) here:

*Photos as not good as I want and I´m changing all with new printings.

Greetings!

The rules look great on both guardians and sw but the free play has the picture sideways which I think doesn't work, sorry for criticism, I'm sure others will love it, can you rotate the pictures to be same way as writing? How do I order sets? Thank you for looking at Elvis for me too!

The rules look great on both guardians and sw but the free play has the picture sideways which I think doesn't work, sorry for criticism, I'm sure others will love it, can you rotate the pictures to be same way as writing? How do I order sets? Thank you for looking at Elvis for me too!

This is not criticism, these are your likes and preferences! Don´t worry for me, I´m a moderated mature adult and I can distinguish between both things! :)

I can try a new Star Wars Free Play Card in horizontal. Like X-Men is my favorite comic, original Star Wars Trilogy are my favorite films. It is a pleasure for me!

Every time I printed my cards, I think about improvements. I will do some changes in Guardians of the Galaxy Cards but with the same concept.

I will notice you when I have news.

Greetings!

Last edited:
I don't know how many of you have had dealings or conversations with this guy but I can only say from my own experience today that I had a very weird response from him and would advise not bothering.

For some reason he seemed to get very offended when I suggested I might be interested in some of his cards but wanted to know how much they might be before I investigated further.

I hope whoever has dealt with him have had positive experiences but for me I could do without his patronising and condescending attitude especially in these times and will steer clear in future.

The artwork looks good but if you're not just showing off but also entertaining to print for others which I assume would not be offered for free nor would I expect it to be given the work involved and cost of printing and postage, I fail to understand why you would be offended by simple enquiry into possible purchase.

I wouldn't normally comment publicly on private discussions but this guy's attitude riled me and wanted to let others know that he doesn't operate a straight foward shop or maybe shop at all which he was at pains to let me know in our conversations. So any dealings with him will not be straight forward.

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Rules.%20Mikonos2.jpg

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Crew.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Ok, robotgreg!

Thanks for your feedback!

Stay safe!

Greetings
Hi Mikonos, I have asked 3 times for a simple price to make and post a set of cards to UK and you don't answer? I am starting to feel the same I'm afraid. Please be clear with prices, you offer to design cards buy dont give a cost, it is very strange!!!

"Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos1.jpg

Details in "Monster Bash Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.
Monster%20Bash%20Custom%20Pinball%20Card%20-%20Free%20Play.%20Mikonos2.jpg

Last edited:
"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Rules%20print1.JPG

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Rules%20print2.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Rules%20print3.jpg

This is chrome vinyl:
Chrome%20Vinyl.%20Mikonos.jpg

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-345472

Greetings

So, how do I order some sets of cards ??
Thanks
Hi bartron!

Like I told you in previous post, I´m working in serie of 3 cards. Let me finish with last and write me for to order them. In this way you will have the opportunity of to choose bewteen 3 Free Play Cards or to choose all. When moment to choose arrives, I will explain you a little future printing detail too.

Greetings

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print1.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print2.jpg

"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3)
Deadpool%20Custom%20Pinball%20Freel%20Play%20print3.jpg

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-345106

Greetings

Back
Top Bottom