Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
"Johnny Mnemonic Custom Pinball Cards - Staff / Crew" (Williams) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Johnny Mnemonic Custom Pinball Cards - Staff / Crew" (Williams) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Johnny Mnemonic Custom Pinball Cards - Staff / Crew" (Williams) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-4#post-326649

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

This is chrome vinyl:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-5#post-335490

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Staff / Crew" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-5#post-335556

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).

"The Lord of The Rings Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in chrome vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-6#post-335616

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Lost World - Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Lost World - Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Lost World - Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Lost World - Jurassic Park Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (SEGA). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Pirates of the Caribbean Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Pirates of the Caribbean Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Pirates of the Caribbean Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Pirates of the Caribbean Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Rules" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

This is chrome vinyl:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-6#post-336411

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Playboy 35th Anniversary Pinball Card Customized - Free Play" (DATA EAST) printed in chrome vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-6#post-336556

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid

richk87

Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2019
Essex
Hey dude, love these. I didn't see a Star Trek Next Generation or Champion Pub? Would love to see what you can design and buy them from you.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Hey dude, love these. I didn't see a Star Trek Next Generation or Champion Pub? Would love to see what you can design and buy them from you.
I designed a lot of customized pinball cards at present. When I started to customize pinball cards last year, Star Trek The Next Generation cards were designed in 4th place. I´m revisiting all my old cards, this is reason because I did not show them in this thread for now. I started to rework them last week precisely. I´m about to finish them.

*The first Cards I designed were for "Indiana Jones Pinball". If you saw my thread, I did not show them and it is one of the most important pinball in world.;)

About "Champion Pub Cards", I haven´t designings for this pinball for now, but, if you are sure that you like my work and special way in which I order to print my cards, I will design them for you. No problem!

Regards

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Fine for me. Looms good. Well done.

Hi Solar Sailer!

Thanks so much!

Let´s see, All non essencial shops and services was closed to April 10 in my country. It means that I will order to print again from April 10. Sorry for this inconvenience!

Solar, write me at my mail or p.m and I will details about cards I designed for you: print material, preferences, etc.

Regards

Last edited:
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Card - Rules / Instructions" (ver. 3). By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Details in "Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Card - Rules / Instructions" (ver.3). By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Last edited:
Reactions: richk87

richk87

Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2019
Essex
"Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Card - Free Play" (ver. 2). By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.

Details in "Star Trek The Next Generation Pinball Card - Free Play" (ver. 2). By Mikonos & Zona Arcade.
These look amazing! I'll definitely take a set.