Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
And the X-Men
I finished! This is the last Free Play card I designed for X-Men Pinball!

Now you can write me to my p.m. or my mail (midasororey@yahoo.es) and tell me what cards for X-Men pinball you chose. If you chose all, you will can change them every so often.

REMEMBER: I have a special way to order my printed cards, in this case I chose "light metallic vinyl". You have to imagine Magneto outfit all with a hard metallic effect. Effect is so beautiful and impressive!:thumbs:

It was a pleasure for me to design these cards for you!

Greetings

Reactions: bartron
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Guns´n Roses Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST) ver. 2. Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Guns and Roses Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (DATA EAST) ver. 2. Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

This is "Light Metallic vinyl":

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-352360

Greetings

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN) ver. 2 printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-8#post-352686

Greetings

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN) ver. 2. printed in Light Metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-353479

Greetings

bartron

Site Supporter
Aug 19, 2011
Hornchurch, Essex.
I finished! This is the last Free Play card I designed for X-Men Pinball!

Now you can write me to my p.m. or my mail (midasororey@yahoo.es) and tell me what cards for X-Men pinball you chose. If you chose all, you will can change them every so often.

REMEMBER: I have a special way to order my printed cards, in this case I chose "light metallic vinyl". You have to imagine Magneto outfit all with a hard metallic effect. Effect is so beautiful and impressive!:thumbs:

It was a pleasure for me to design these cards for you!

Greetings
I have delivered an E mail to you.
Thanks

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Last edited:
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-9#post-353748

Greetings