Pinball Cards in High Definition - Custom designs (a Showroom)

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
zonaarcade.forumcommunity.net
Last edited:
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Rules ver. 2" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Rules ver. 2" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Rules ver. 2" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Guardians Of The Galaxy Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Reactions: richk87
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details "The Walking Dead Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (STERN) designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 1).

"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 2).

"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with gloss protective lamination (photo 3).

This is light metallic vinyl:

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-7#post-341680

Greetings

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 1).

"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 2).

"Flash Gordon Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (BALLY) printed in light metallic vinyl with glossy protective lamination (photo 3).

You can check designing details here:

https://www.pinballinfo.com/communi...m-designs-a-showroom.43372/page-7#post-341940

Greetings

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Deadpool Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Wizard of Oz Custom Pinball Card - Crew" (JERSEY JACK PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Wizard of Oz Custom Pinball Card -Free Play" (JERSEY JACK PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"The Wizard of Oz Custom Pinball Card - Free Play" (JERSEY JACK PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "The Wizard of Oz Custom Pinball Card -Free Play" (JERSEY JACK PINBALL). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Matrixnetuk

Registered
Jun 28, 2019
Nottingham
Just like to say thanks to you Mikonos for the TZ cards they are spot on and have made a huge difference
My original printed on paper instructions were truly awful so happy with your upgraded work
cheers
StefBefore.JPGAfter.JPGIMG_1751.JPGIMG_1752.JPG

Reactions: Mikonos
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
Thanks a lot, guys!

Thanks for photos and thanks for appreciating my artworks. I love to see my cards in your pinballs.

I´m working in a lot of things about arcades, but I will come back to pinball world soon.

Best regards

Mikonos (Zona Arcade´s Webmaster)

OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
"Black Knight Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Details in "Black Knight Custom Pinball Card - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Details in "Black Knight Custom Pinball Card - Instructions" (WILLIAMS). Designed by Zona Arcade & Mikonos.

Reactions: Hullshark
OP
Mikonos

Mikonos

Registered
Jul 24, 2019
Madrid
I will show Metallica Cards in Details. ;)

"Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.

Details in "Metallica Custom Pinball Card - Rules" (STERN). Designed by Zona Arcade and Mikonos.