What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next new Stern announced this week!

A pretty inventive playfield from Stern, I'm so used to seeing the same 2 ramps on every game they pump out. The theme doesn't do anything for me and neither does Stern but I will definitely give it a go if I see one on my travels

The actual pf art is similar in many respects to the DEJP. Especially the inserts. I like it. The premium and LE cabs are cool.

I can see everyone getting excited about the new Stern pin only for it to flop like the last one.
Let's play spot the cost cutting.. my bet is that there is only one flipper button that operates all three flippers.

Also why does no one talk about the fact that all these pins last about 5 minutes before no one cares because the next Stern pin is being hyped?

I can see everyone getting excited about the new Stern pin only for it to flop like the last one.

only game that is a flop was Munsters. The last bunch of games from Stern have been outstanding.

Do you think the trex moves in the Pro? The picture suggests that it just spits the ball back out but in the premium it grabs it from the wire form.

Just out of interest regarding the folk buying LE's. Do you put many games on them? Seems the ones you see for sale always have low plays and if you want them to make top resale value then you don't play them

Do you think the trex moves in the Pro? The picture suggests that it just spits the ball back out but in the premium it grabs it from the wire form.

Just out of interest regarding the folk buying LE's. Do you put many games on them? Seems the ones you see for sale always have low plays and if you want them to make top resale value then you don't play them

I sit and polish mine with a soft pampers nappy because from the minute it arrives I’m only concerned with re-sale value ;)

Home use games don’t get a lot of plays. I’ve got twenty games in the shed so time for playing per game is limited.

Neil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Welcome to the weird world of pinball where people fall over themselves to spunk money on LE machines based on a theme and seeing some photos.

Holy moley - don’t go on any of the car forums I’m on !

Neil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Am i the only one who thinks there is a lot of not a lot in the middle of the PF? Everything looks really tight all up top, it's late, maybe I am wrong. That's how it looks to me.

Back
Top Bottom