What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next new Stern announced this week!

so bond then. but not the back catalogue that we all wanted, but based solely on the next forgettable film out????

My view on a bond game would have been do a play 2 separate side affair like alien with the 2 films, but choosing connery or moore and then inside that tier 5 or 6 films of theirs as modes, then meeting at the top for a super baddy battle once both sides completed. would be awesome! just my 2p

also, jaws (the fish) is one of the last themes that interests me, but it would have to have a 'mega massive mechanical evil diving scary shark mech' (tm) on it!!! :)
I'm the opposite. Next to (Dr)no interest in Bond. Would *love* to see a Jaws pinball [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Would *love* to see a Jaws pinball [emoji3]

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

The fish or the guy with metal teeth?

Jaws (fish) is on again at my local showcase. Might go again as I’m hoping it will be the remastered version . Seen it a few times on the big screen , such a great film. The town mayor is priceless...

The fish or the guy with metal teeth?

Jaws (fish) is on again at my local showcase. Might go again as I’m hoping it will be the remastered version . Seen it a few times on the big screen , such a great film. The town mayor is priceless...
Yeah Mayors great 👍

Hooper: I'm not gonna waste my time arguing with a man who's lining up to be a hot lunch...Mr. Vaughn, what we are dealing with here is a perfect engine - uh, an eating machine. It's really a miracle of evolution. All this machine does is swim and eat and make little sharks, and that's all! Now why don't you take a long, close look at this sign. Those proportions are correct.

Mayor Vaughn: Love to prove that, wouldn't ya? Get your name into the National Geographic. 😂

Bond would be great, but would really need to be Moore or Connery 👍

Bond would be a smart choice of theme, as it can be both classic and modern at the same time - true multi generational appeal. I think it should have all the bond actors, where you choose which bond to play as, opening up different villains and missions to undertake. It could match the depth of the recent POTC. Q branch could rotate different Aston martins into the playfield. So much potential.

Not for today though. I reckon today is Jurassic.

You're all way, way off! I like Neil have my own source at Stern and I have the answer!

Monopoly Home Edition. These are prototype pics so it may be slightly different when it does into production.
(Keep it quiet, do not share, I'm not supposed to have this image)

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 12.06.58.png

You're all way, way off! I like Neil have my own source at Stern and I have the answer!

Monopoly Home Edition. These are prototype pics so it may be slightly different when it does into production.
(Keep it quiet, do not share, I'm not supposed to have this image)

View attachment 89374
I see you got the super limited edition home preview model? Those score reels are sweet 😂 I'm hoping it's going to be Elvira but I'm not holding my breath

Here it is.

Jurassic Park Details.
3 Flippers
Game has ZERO actors from the film on it (yikes!)
Big T Rex head on the back corner that looks like its busting through fence. He moves and grabs ball off the ramp.
New artist
Up-down bank in front of velociraptor bank on Prem/LE
500 LEs
No movie clips
CGI animated clips like in Iron Maiden
Has original theme song
LE is green armor
Jeep toy is on a horizontal spinner like Black Knight flail.

Here it is.

Jurassic Park Details.
3 Flippers
Game has ZERO actors from the film on it (yikes!)
Big T Rex head on the back corner that looks like its busting through fence. He moves and grabs ball off the ramp.
New artist
Up-down bank in front of velociraptor bank on Prem/LE
500 LEs
No movie clips
CGI animated clips like in Iron Maiden
Has original theme song
LE is green armor
Jeep toy is on a horizontal spinner like Black Knight flail.

Designer and coder?

Looks good. I like it doesn't have actors. That's coming from a huge Jeff fan.

I like the idea of it more as the player visiting the park and the dinosaurs are the star

That's quite an action packed playfield, however, the theme doesn't get my pulse racing. I think it will do well on site with the theme drawing in younger players.

Back
Top Bottom