What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stern Reveal - Thursday, 5.30pm BST

There will be another reveal at comic con - no way they (stern) would just reveal a home version of Star Wars at one of the biggest nerdfests.

There will be another reveal at comic con - no way they (stern) would just reveal a home version of Star Wars at one of the biggest nerdfests.
Wishful thinking I’d say. Launching a new lower priced SW game at Comic-Con seems like the perfect fit and target market

I only like dedicated video games but like pins they are now almost impossible to find with working coin mechs .

One day someone with make a stunning sw pin but for now we have 2 average pins (de and stern) 1 casual player friendly clunker (trilogy) a one shot pretty game with far too much binks (episode 1) 2 hyper rare novelties (hankin esb and el guero del astro (sonic) and now a stripped down home pin.

If they can make 3 cracking star trek games yould think the best license of all would get justice

The electric circus now has just one star wars pin , a trilogy prototype with 3d translite awaiting a new credit board

Im sure the punters will love it!

I don’t get it I’m afraid.
A bit like when I buy an arcade machine, do I buy the home version or the real McCoy.
I want the arcade version with coin mech etc....but I guess that’s me showing my age.
I want a coin door and ideally even a coin mech just because then I can imagine I am back in the arcade actually putting coins in it.

Bloody "home" pins, bleh.

The Spider-Man game isn’t bad infaxt it’s definitely better than munsters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Also better than that last effort Black Knight Sword of Rage, look at the LE on those for how much can we not put in and hide behind a load of 70's noise !!!!

I would assume there's another game too as I know Neil said he wouldn't disclose but I would think he would of said that it wasn't a new game when he was teasing

I might be only one who thinks it looks pretty good? I think price will be the crunch here though.

I think we need remember which market this is aimed at, probably very few on here. But there are casual players out there and they couldn't have picked a better theme.

Back
Top Bottom