What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stern Reveal - Thursday, 5.30pm BST

Whatever it is it's almost guaranteed to have unimpressive art. Honestly modern sterns artwork, especially middle playfield is almost always horrible. Only one I can think of that is half decent of late is Iron Maiden

are you stevie wonder ?!

I'd be very surprised about Stranger Things- In reality thats a year away if Stern have the license which I seriously doubt they have. I can't see Stern doing a design on this a year ago where the size of the audience was not well understood.

Cheers,
Neil.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be very surprised about Stranger Things- In reality thats a year away if Stern have the license which I seriously doubt they have. I can't see Stern doing a design on this a year ago where the size of the audience was not well understood.

Topshop were doing collabs with Stranger Things last year so I think the market has been established for a while.

Got to agree with Stranger things being big for a while. I think season 2 was one of the most talked about programmes at the time. So if they secured a licence last year.
It may be like Iron maiden though. They could have a game already to go with another theme and then change it last minute.

If only the US TV industry worked that way...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Netflix produced show, set in the 80s, with heavy stylistic influences from Spielberg movies. Amazing synth score soundtrack. Also kinda a horror thing going on.

To use the appropriate term, it's rad.

I would say stern trying a home pin again makes sense for them, as they obviously want to expand their customer base in to new areas. This game is not aimed at collectors or operators. They must be seeing the saturation issue which is kind of a problem with their own recent success and continuous price hikes. My 2p anyway

A star wars home pin would be amazing tbh if they stripped the rules back and added more toys. A great theme for younger folk to enjoy.
But sadly with the licence, I can't see that happening. How can they make a cheaper version of the Pro? There's nothing to take off 😁

A star wars home pin would be amazing tbh if they stripped the rules back and added more toys. A great theme for younger folk to enjoy.
But sadly with the licence, I can't see that happening. How can they make a cheaper version of the Pro? There's nothing to take off [emoji16]
When I have had a Star Wars in the lineup it's the go to machine when kids of friends are over - you see their faces light up when they see it. They will happily ignore all other pins.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

I don’t get it I’m afraid.
A bit like when I buy an arcade machine, do I buy the home version or the real McCoy.
I want the arcade version with coin mech etc....but I guess that’s me showing my age.

The Spider-Man game isn’t bad infaxt it’s definitely better than munsters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom