What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stern Reveal - Thursday, 5.30pm BST

Stern are live streaming the reveal of their next game live from San Diego Comic Con this Thursday at 5.30pm BST

Rumours seem to be Jurassic Park or Jurassic World...

If it is either of the jurassics it will be Jurassic world especially as universal are retheming all their Jurassic park rides and lands to world

Dinosaurs are evergreen and turtles are just green in terms of licenses.

No idea what’s coming / is there a new turtles film, or another lame film in the Jurassic Park series where each new one had been progressively similar and worse.

I was surprised myself when people started to throw around a new Turtles game. They do have a big nostalgic hit with someone like me in their mid 30's.
But for me it will be Jurassic World.

Is it definitely JJP who are doing Guns and Roses? Slash said last week that he is looking forward to his new pin being released, so it may be that?

Prepare for disappointment...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s Arv and the Chipmunks of humour! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

well if was Lord Buzzkill they'd have to have licensed it :D

For me the theme for the next couple of Stern games do nothing for me, so lets hope it shoots well!

So you have no idea then.

No I know exactly what it is, but when I"m asked not to share the details. I don't. For me the theme is not exciting, for others it will be.

Neil.

1. Stranger things
2. Orange is the new black
3. Exodus

Not in any order.

Zero hope for Superman then - what a damm shame.
Something with Teeth, Shell or Scales...... ☹️
Big rubber bash toy on a spring 😂

If it is stranger things, be prepared for me to be hounding everyone that buys one for first dibs when they sell.

As much as I love stranger things, I don't think TV themes age very well. Everything moves on too quickly with the next season and the Pin looks dated.

Dirty Donny just posted this on FB, could be a clue 🤔
I personally would be genuinely excited for this theme as a pinball

Amaaazing - this is a bit of a departure in style for him too, and i LIKE it!

I vote for Stranger Things, but don't expect that to happen.

Superman however, I can feel is incoming..!

Better than a D-list black and white TV show from 60 odd years ago 😬

True - Don't get me wrong, an up to date theme would be awesome, and I would love a stranger things too and if it looked to play well I would consider it, but I wonder if it will feel 'classic' in a few years. If it goes full eighties style artwork then maybe!! I guess it's the modern equivalent of goonies.
I just look at GOT and feel it should be huge, and even when the show was at it's peak the art on the pin feels a bit out of date. Maybe thats the art style. All just my opinion of course.
Stranger things would feel fresh at least.

Back
Top Bottom