What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stern Reveal - Thursday, 5.30pm BST

That'll be the worst direction to take. The buying power for a pin does not lie with the 30 something crowd. Might be the greatest pin ever but location play won't sell enough pins to survive.

Whatever it is it's almost guaranteed to have unimpressive art. Honestly modern sterns artwork, especially middle playfield is almost always horrible. Only one I can think of that is half decent of late is Iron Maiden

A theme for us youngsters then Neil? Not you oldies 😁
I was hoping for Bond but oh well.
A stranger things pin would look great if it was neon orange.
The art wouldn't age much as it is already 30 years old.

Either Stranger Things or Jurassic Park/World would be great
I like both themes but it would be nice to have a decent theme as an operator
Munsters was a turd of a theme, people are drawn to themes GB, GOTG, SW still popular as ever!

Jurassic Park is an all time classic
Stranger Things will definitely appeal to the masses... It also has at least another two seasons left so would stay relevant...

Serves them right. Maybe they should have put more effort into the game so it sold better. Munsters, BKSOR and now this, somewhat of a downward spiral.

As much as I love stranger things, I don't think TV themes age very well. Everything moves on too quickly with the next season and the Pin looks dated.

But Stranger Things is set in the 80s, so I think it’s done all the dating it going to do!

Sigh. What on earth is happening at Stern? This isn't the first time they've attempted this concept.

This can't be Elwin's next game, so hopefully we get a proper reveal soon.

Back
Top Bottom