What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More pins than space ? .....lets have a show of hands :)

An
Plenty of space, reckon I could get 8-10 in the kid's playroom, maybe another 5 in my office, and about 20 in the garage. But only have 2 pins :confused:, both of which I need to move on but I really can't be ****d taking photos and creating for sale ads with (I'll do it soon, definitely...).
What you for selling ?

Not that I have any room but hey

What's up JT? Lost your Mojo?
You seem to have the opposite problem to everyone else!

Maybe a little bit Gaz. Although I do really fancy an EM refurb job having seen a few of the shop logs/technical questions, I just don't have the time right now to devote to it.

Not played my current pins properly for ages. Both are great pins imo (a MET and a BMTDK). I just need to work up the energy to do the ad :)

I hear ya mate. Hope you get it back soon. Having watched Metallica at Glastonbury (on the TV mind!) lastnight, I'm hatching all kinds of plans to buy one.
Kidney or a 15 month old boy anyone ;)

There's a lot of hoarders here! and hardly anything in the for sale forum. Come on guys, they're meant to be played :). So who's selling?

7 setup
Room for 6 really
1 in garage
3 @ friends

Concrete pour in the footings tomorrow.
image.jpg

If and when this gets finished a pin foster service will be in operation.

Hmm, yep, I have this issue/problem, I, like Grizz really need to have a cull, I really should sell some machines.

I have 26 machines.

At my parents house - 4 set up in the pinball/snooker room, 2 set up in spare bedroom, 3 set up in garage, 10 folded up in the garage along with 7 jukeboxes.

At my school - 4 set up

At my flat - 2 set up

At my sisters house - 1 set up

It's completely ridiculous

Hmm, yep, I have this issue/problem, I, like Grizz really need to have a cull, I really should sell some machines.

I have 26 machines.

At my parents house - 4 set up in the pinball/snooker room, 2 set up in spare bedroom, 3 set up in garage, 10 folded up in the garage along with 7 jukeboxes.

At my school - 4 set up

At my flat - 2 set up

At my sisters house - 1 set up

It's completely ridiculous
Go on Craig, its just dead money atm. Whatcha selling? ;)

I'm not! I can't do it! I started thinking about which ones would be the first to go and I get all weird and protective over them. I guess if anyone is really after any of the games I have then PM me!

I'm not! I can't do it! I started thinking about which ones would be the first to go and I get all weird and protective over them. I guess if anyone is really after any of the games I have then PM me!

Ah cr*p ......just saw Dolly on yr list ...this isn't helping matters o_O ..................*must not pm you*...............*must not pm you*

Guilty as charged, to many for the space I have.
Many thanks to @Calimori , @Pudsey pinball , @Wizards_Hat and @JMP for the babysitting dutys.
And I have more machines coming in. Need to sort that extension.

Pin sitting a Spidey is no problem. :D

Being sensible, room for 8, own 9 and have 2 on loan, hence 3 of mine are loaned out. When I get this outbuilding or cabin sorted, room for 14 but may keep my two Sterns in the house, so 16 in total.

9.5 cu meters of concrete arriving 1pm. How to bury £880 in the ground.

Sorry bout the slam tilt steve

Ah cr*p ......just saw Dolly on yr list ...this isn't helping matters o_O ..................*must not pm you*...............*must not pm you*

Do it Ive! I will make matters easier for you by taking DH and thus clearing a little space. Everyone's a winner. ;)

Too many,I think two will have to go.Prob my EM,and a n other - maybe even the rare multiball/speech HH,as its the only sys 80 I could bare to let go,and that one would be bloody hard too :eek:

Still working out where to cram my first one in my flat!:D Currently working on it in the garage but want it done and out of there before winter, might have to ditch the dining table or sofa. ;)

Back
Top Bottom