What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More pins than space ? .....lets have a show of hands :)

Sgt GrizZ

Registered
Ex PinballInfo Admin . MIA Brighton Hove beach
Alias
Ive
OK - it does seem to be a common problem, so lets just see how many of us have the pin bug bad :rolleyes:

How many machines do you realistically have space for (set up and playable) and how many do you *actually* have.

I have space for 8 in the GrizZ Shack. Currently there are 9 ...... 7 set up, 2 folded up :rolleyes: awaiting attention.

Plus 3 others in 3 different locations.

So space for 8, currently own 12. Possibly buying another this week....oh god :rofl:

She said there's room for "none", but it's currently at 4 albeit badly arranged due to crappy room shapes. With each new arrival the sulking period lasted less and less time. Now all I get is "when's Attack From Mars going to be ready?". Problem is I don't have room for anymore, just as it's getting tactically easier to buy them! The next game might be folded or loaned out for a little while.... But if it's on the want list it might be hard to resist.

I hope to never get to the stage of owning more than I have room for. Currently have 6 in a room that takes 6, but after selling most of my gym equipment my conservatory is looking very empty :D. I did have 3 of Dave Wilcox's in there getting them ready for next weekend but they've gone back to his gaf now.

garage is supposed to be for a bike, so realistically i have space for 4. currently in the collection including ones out on loan there are 12 i think

Those that have been to my house could argue that I have space for none but who needs a kitchen table. Also, up until this week, I've been trying to sell my house so all games are in my Dads garage but that has now changed and I'm staying and turning this place into my bachelor pad.

So at the moment space for 3 setup and I own 7 :D

However, if I lose one of the sofa's then I can put another in the lounge and if I scale back the huge computer desk in the spare room i could get one in there as well :thumbs:

Well I have 9 at mine at mo ,not all mine but have room for 16 all in same room if the mrs would let dinning table go :rolleyes:

Dave, you make me sick :sad:;)

I have room for 5 setup, 6 if I plug the only gap which allows movement of the other 5 so I can get the glass out!!

I currently have 5 plus one I'm borrowing.

And I've just bought (well, about to buy) this!!

image.jpg

No, not a flyer :rolleyes:, the real thing.

So it's gonna be fooooooking tight:hmm:

Whatcha got coming in Grizz?

Have room for 16 (at a push). Currently have 19, (thought it was 18 until I counted recently). Was actually going to start a thread about this. My conversations this week have involved contacting various guilty people on the site trying to get shot of one machine and discovering they are all way over their limit. Next conversation was with Dan about another machine we've both seen. Thank god for that playfield wear on the Banzai run else that would be in my sights. Thursday should bring martin and the possibility of my wife coming home to a machine sitting in the kitchen:oops:

I really need a pintervention

Have room for one.
If I don't mind putting the couch three feet in front of the telly I can squeeze another two in

So I have four total. One folded up. :(

This is an improvement to the two I had folded up 6 months ago, so there is hope.

I realised that 3 wasn't enough but that if this project house was going to work out, I couldn't be spending funds on more pins. So I change my tactics and I now offer a pin foster service to my friends. Currently I have 6 in the room but only 3 are mine so I am at a +3 score.
There is room for at least another 1 or 2 before I need to remove parts of the naff 70's fire surround and then I think we can get another 2 in there. I have several project machines at the moment but if anyone has one they just need housing in the London area then let me know.

Cal, are you coming to mine on the 13th? If so I might have a little something for you (kind of like a party bag for kids parties);)

I can fit 4 in my pin room comfortably, with another 1 folded up. I can't stand to play in that small space, so I limit them to 3 in that room. Well, I only have 3 now as i sold LOTR a few days ago. :(

I've got about 70-75 arcade machines

Got 17 pins setup and 28 videogame cabs at home. The rest are stored or out on loan

The 4 pins upstairs require me to move things about to be able to play them and most of the vid cabs have stuff piled on them :rofl:

Room for 7 tops set up. Currently have 10, at least 2 of which have never been set up at mine.

2 stored off site, 4 set up at moment the rest folded and stored, complete Tetris game to move them about/set them up.

Plenty of space, reckon I could get 8-10 in the kid's playroom, maybe another 5 in my office, and about 20 in the garage. But only have 2 pins :confused:, both of which I need to move on but I really can't be ****d taking photos and creating for sale ads with (I'll do it soon, definitely...).

Back
Top Bottom