What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr has its ticket booked! :-)

Probably just trying to make a quick profit. Can't remember what the early price was? £6500?

Just seen Phil and others have touched on this in the Ebay auctions thread. Wish I had £7,500 spare....

Yes thats what surprises me as they would have to virtually drive past my house to get there....

Don't tell me you expect Haulage companies to use a bit of sense in what they ship and where.....

Yep, you need to pester them or they might mess you about, worked for me with TWD delivery

well mine got delivered at 5pm tonight ,had a call at 1.30pm to say they were delivering at 5. i was waiting at home for delivery and get a call off my father to say they dropped it at his house and he couldnt get hold of me,they had to take it out the box to get it into the house as the doors were tight then i had the fun of trying to get it back out of his house to my house,bit of fun but finally its here and working well.

ps i had a uk power supply with mine phil

Attachments

• 20160121_185121 - Copy.jpg
    20160121_185121 - Copy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 29
We need to get a drooling face animation for this forum... That machinne looks so sweet! (Wish I could get one). The gold looks really good (I didn't think it would). Enjoy!

lol ye well pleased chris,i was toying with black or gold but would have been happy with either.

you wont be disappointed john, and the wait is finally over, on to saving for the mrs new kitchen now ,you never know that may take 2 years to come aswell lol

Back
Top Bottom