What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr has its ticket booked! :-)

It comes with a door bell too! great I haven't got one.
Good news indeed, lets hope the colour DMD upgrade is about the same time.
It's my Birthday on the 16th so a good present knowing it is on it's way.
Thanks Phil for the information.

Result! Should have not told anyone as now you're going to get pestered non-stop..... esp as Crimbo is just round the corner...

Is that a Hobbit I spot in there? :rofl:

In the video of a factory tour Stern recently had on their Facebook page the guy was talking about how the dimensions of the machines are all dependent on how they stack inside containers.

For those who can't wait....

sails NYC 27 Dec. 2015
eta Liverpool 13 Jan. 2016, then unloading and trucking
MSC Brianna, NU552E

Google the MSC Brianna and you get a ocean liner tracker! but wait until it sails 27-12

In the words of Mr Frank N Furter. I can see you all shiver with an ... ti....ci... pa.............................tion!

I see Jack's just announced that T' Hobbit is starting production in January. Missed the boat with that one I guess....

Anyone down south getting one of Phil's MMr s that I can come and play?

If I recall correctly Phil said on an older thread that there were circa 25 LE's coming (plus eventually some standards presumably in future shipments? I know he has at least one Standard that's he's shown on the Pinball Heaven website).

Looks like there's another 45 LEs going to continental Europe too early in 2016. So all in all the non-North American LE's are going to be surprisingly rare - well surprising for me, but then I'm a bit of a newbie :)

That would be just my luck! Anyway, how come you are posting the doom and gloom MMr it's never coming quips, I have windowsnot to dish me enough of those!
Nothing is stopping it this time, except maybe a dodgy forklift driver putting a fork through it...........You've got me at it now!!
Happy New MMr Year!

Presumably it goes somewhere else between Bremerhaven and Liverpool? Can't think it takes a week to do that journey alone

was playing my best mates very tidy original MM last night....such a fun game!

id be mega excited f i was all you lot!! lol

Dunc

Back
Top Bottom