What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr has its ticket booked! :-)

They have them Rob AKA MM-0567, unless you have moved or changed your number!

P

Excellent, so for the next few weeks I can use an accurate map like the one below to try and randomly guess where Martin will be. I'm glad to be able to say he'll be delivering mine to a place labelled with "****ers"
s3_static_ak.buzzfed.com_static_2014_04_campaign_images_webdr00e3580ec69e29e11ea693d396dc74d2c.jpg

nice 1 phil never thought i would see this day,getting closer by the day now not by the year.

Yep, when you guys have them, if you could spare 5 mins to write a quick review on the website of MM it would be appreciated... and or google plus, all helps push PH higher and the others lower. :)

Excellent, so for the next few weeks I can use an accurate map like the one below to try and randomly guess where Martin will be. I'm glad to be able to say he'll be delivering mine to a place labelled with "****ers"
s3_static_ak.buzzfed.com_static_2014_04_campaign_images_webdr00e3580ec69e29e11ea693d396dc74d2c.jpg

Don't hold your breath, I've had an AFM waiting here a month to be picked up!

I saw a note on the pics I got from Hadfields of the shipment. NO POWER LEAD INCLUDED.

FFS, those yanks don't have power leads. So looks like I will be posting out 26 power leads tomorrow.

Fat chance, they already put the price up last minute! I love pinball!

Guys, if you can send me any pics when you get your MM's, i.e. in situ that would be awesome.... so long as you don't mind the web guys using the images on an article....

email to phil@pinball.co.uk

Ta

So for $10,000 we get a game that is 18 months late, doesn't come with a power lead, doesn't come with a coin mech, doesn't come with a spare pair of sling shot plastic etc. :mad:

They really are going out of their way to try and kill repeat custom aren't they? How much would a power lead have set them back? If saving $2 then means they just lose one future customer as a result of negative publicity was it a good move? The same goes for Stern selling LE versions and then wanting more for a topper, shaker etc

I suspect it won't come with the latest version of the firmwear either from the stuff posted on pinside

Thanks to Phil as always but PPS/CG really are making it hard to share the love

Looking forward to seeing photos of the machines arriving

if I phone Hatfields is there a reference number or anything? I'm working away at the moment and mobile signal is less than great. I can't even get a text message out during the day.

After the recommendations on here I was thinking about ordering some of your premium balls, how many does it take? 4?

Yes, its probably $10 part in USA whereas I can buy the leads for £1 each, cost me £3 to post the f***ers tho.... Just think John, had I not locked in the fx rate for you how much you would be paying at todays rate. a good 10% more..... It would have been much better had I been told though as I could have handed Hadfields a box of leads to give out but now I have to post them... I have some 25c mechs if you want them John!

if I phone Hatfields is there a reference number or anything? I'm working away at the moment and mobile signal is less than great. I can't even get a text message out during the day.

After the recommendations on here I was thinking about ordering some of your premium balls, how many does it take? 4?

Yes 4. Sorry, I am not familiar with your real name from your forum name so I can't tell you anything about the delivery. Perhaps email me? phi@pinball.co.uk

I do appreciate the locked in rate Phil:thumbs: I'll admit I would have been ****d off if the rate had gone the other way:eek: I used to import a lot of CDs from Italy and Germany in the 90s when the Euro was about 1.6 to the pound. When it dropped to 1.10 it pretty much killed the whole viability of it. Increasing postal charges and music streaming then killed the rest of the business:(

The coin mech thing is pretty pointless as I suspect most of us never drop a coin into the games. Now I'm wondering what noise the walking dead would make if I did it. It is a bit odd though that a coin op machine doesn't actually come ready to accept coins:confused:

I don't need a lead either.

Got the call from Hadfields today to deliver tomorrow morning. Unfortunately I won't be here :(, so I'm to expect another call next week now.

Just a heads up, you get one day's notice of delivery and they give you a 1 hour time slot.

No need to send me a power lead Phil.

I've more than I know what to do with.

Cheers

i dont need a kettle lead either thanks phil i got loads ,i not had a call from hatfields yet but i was wondering if i gave you my mobile number,im rarely home to answer the home phone

So for $10,000 we get a game that is 18 months late, doesn't come with a power lead, doesn't come with a coin mech, doesn't come with a spare pair of sling shot plastic etc. :mad:

They really are going out of their way to try and kill repeat custom aren't they? How much would a power lead have set them back? If saving $2 then means they just lose one future customer as a result of negative publicity was it a good move? The same goes for Stern selling LE versions and then wanting more for a topper, shaker etc

I suspect it won't come with the latest version of the firmwear either from the stuff posted on pinside

Thanks to Phil as always but PPS/CG really are making it hard to share the love

Looking forward to seeing photos of the machines arriving

ye lucky its the LE really no legs with the standard lol

Back
Top Bottom