What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr has its ticket booked! :-)

Hi Phil, can you put me down for Martin's delivery service - thanks

Rob. Martin might work better if you find it hard to take time off work (He's really good about early evening drop offs/collections). Also I'm assuming Hadfields probably only do curb side delivery, so for people like me with small doorways and no friends Martin is a Godsend. As an added bonus you can also hold a sweepstake as to when the drop off is likely to happen. It could be anything from next day to two months.;)

Hadfields should take to a doorway. they try to give you a time window but obviously not as flexible or go the extra mile as Martin.

Hadfields should take to a doorway. they try to give you a time window but obviously not as flexible or go the extra mile as Martin.

The Hadfields guy that delivered my ST was a gem, he brought it down the side of my house and helped me get it into the back room through the patio doors. Top bloke.

oh to have a side passageway:(

I'm in a terrace so all the machines have to be unboxed, slipped through the doorway with 5 mm to spare. carried across the kitchen titles and then wheeled to it's final destination. Everytime I do it I swear it will be the last one

Well he is tried and tested, moves just about all the pins on this site and treats them like he is carrying your new born child, he may take a while to get round to your area but you know it will get to you in the condition of where it came from.
Saying that for this purchase you should be fine with the shipping that is arranged as I am going with.
Hope that helps.

oh to have a side passageway:(

I'm in a terrace so all the machines have to be unboxed, slipped through the doorway with 5 mm to spare. carried across the kitchen titles and then wheeled to it's final destination. Everytime I do it I swear it will be the last one

And all that without being spotted by the Mrs

Hadfields delivery guy for me was also ace helping up the garden and in through the patio.hadfields logistic dept a bit poo having picked my pin over a week before from electrocoin hadn't even processed it yet alone thought about delivereing.
When I started to cry down the phone it was finally booked for delivery the next day.
Hankies at the ready.

The last few pickups and drop offs I had Martin sent his brother in law and a +1 who by Martins own admission weren't as careful. I asked Martin to add extra packaging to my newly redecalled TZ. When they turned up in a transit van they tried to force it out the back doors past another arcade game and didn't seem too bothered about possible damage until I got rather vocal. They were very nice and helped me get it inside but it would be worth double checking it is Martin himself doing the drop.

Looks like its having a rest before it goes to felixstowe doesn't it.... maybe the port is busy. when we wake up it could be in liverpool!

Sailing to / ETA
FELIXSTOWE / Jan 12, 05:00

Sure it's going to Liverpool??? :D

When did they dig that canal across the Midlands between Felixstowe and Liverpool? :)

Looks like the ship changed. MSC ALEXA due into Liverpool today and I just paid the VAT (feel sick)

At least I get it back.. But £27K! Thats a new record import payment.... and I was expecting more than that too.

Ah, time to send a nice CHAPS to HMRC this morning...

Hi Phil, can you put me down for Martin's delivery service - thanks

Rob. Martin might work better if you find it hard to take time off work (He's really good about early evening drop offs/collections). Also I'm assuming Hadfields probably only do curb side delivery, so for people like me with small doorways and no friends Martin is a Godsend. As an added bonus you can also hold a sweepstake as to when the drop off is likely to happen. It could be anything from next day to two months.;)

Me too, that way Martin can deliver John's and mine the same day/evening.

Back
Top Bottom