What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MMr has its ticket booked! :-)

image.jpeg Here are the numbers. If anyone has a preference please rather than email me. Fight it out in the group and give me a list! Or I will allocate at random. Got 2 weeks to work it out.

Really couldn't give a monkey's about a specific number, I can see people wanting 001 etc but is MM-0589 really more sort after than MM-0573?. Maybe someone will get lucky with their phone number or dob. Just give me what other people don't want.;)

More interesting is that they are still not on machine #600. Looks like some poor people in the US are still going to be waiting another 6 months or so to see their machines:(

Anyone else thinking of using Martin for delivery?

I assume it will be Hadfields, you should have already paid Phil for the delivery!

I'll take the serial number with the most intact box ;)

Last edited:
not fussed at all about number, so if anyone else has a preference then go for it

Interesting that only 2 were selected in Stainless Steel

Just as a complete aside, does anyone know what the box dimensions are? Need to plan my strategy of getting it down the stairs and into the basement :)

Someone needs to give the captain a map show him the way to Liverpool :)

wife is long since reconciled to my "toys" :)

door is fine, getting it down to the basement made need some planning then...

Curiouser and curiouser. The MSC Brianna is docking in Felixstowe shortly. Can we not collect from there rather than waiting another week to wend its way to Liverpool on the 13th?

If anyone wants delivery via Martin please advise. There will be £30 additional charge for this (paid to Martin).

They will contact you. Container only due in the UK wednesday, so I think it will be 1 further week before anyone gets a call...

That is faster than I would have thought, great news.
Regarding colour DMD, when it is released do we purchase through you and will you please email or post on here when available?
Thanks again.
Adie

Don't know anything about the color dmd thing yet... waiting to hear.

Sorry another newb question; what's the benefit of using Martin for the delivery?

Back
Top Bottom