What's new

Martin The Delivery Man

He did make it to Wales, just had a brief chat with him.
London regions tomorrow after a blast over to Ipswich.
The tracker thing may not work out very useful. He needs to plan his collections and deliveries. He might be able to pass a place but not have space for the collection, or the delivery is not on his plan for too long. What he needs is a dedicated helper.

Not so sure I would want my 24*7 location published on the internet tbh. Apart from any general privacy concerns, sounds like an invite for someone to have a field day robbing my house whilst I'm out..

Agree with that, look what happens when people post on face book about parties or holidays or so called A to Z listers tweeting about where they are going, houses either get trashed or robbed!!

Yes he did make Wales tuesday. Also Plymouth and Lyme Regis then to me in Cheltenham to collect Dan, s new Independence Day then he was going home.
Been on the road from just after 6am, got to me at 10pm then home.
He is talking about another driver and van. He does understand people having to wait.
He had on board approximately 6 arcade machines when he collected my machine and says he only scratches the surface of all machine movement'

si

Back
Top Bottom