What's new

Martin The Delivery Man

Cheers ! Ordered one after NLP/Play Expo in time to get one out of the first batch, so about six weeks.

Mine's the Pro, very happy with it. A couple of forum guys came over last night and also seem impressed. Looks and sounds great. Very fast and going to take some time to get used to all the rules and features.

On a slightly related note Hadfields recently bought out Gaming Direct who Pinball Heaven used to use. So that makes sense.

Hadfields brought it to the doorstep and 'assisted' it through the door to the games room without entering. Helpful chap and all good but this one was boxed of course. Not to steal business from Martin, but may be worth considering if a well packed machine.

Cheers ! Ordered one after NLP/Play Expo in time to get one out of the first batch, so about six weeks.

Mine's the Pro, very happy with it. A couple of forum guys came over last night and also seem impressed. Looks and sounds great. Very fast and going to take some time to get used to all the rules and features.
Congrats JMP :)

Well once again I can only speak highly of Martin - messaged him on Friday - doing a pickup for me tomorrow, dropping off later the same day :D Luck of the draw that he was in the right place at the right time.
what you sold, dude?

Can only speak highly of Martin. My girlfriend used him when getting me a suprise pin for my birthday, he stored it free for 3 months and delivered it a day before my birthday, set it all up and was really careful with carpets etc. Would use and recommend him in a heartbeat. Yeah you may be able to save a few pounds by going else where, but when your spending hundreds on a machine largely based on condition, whats the point in trusting a man with a van.

Channel surfing landed me on Shipping Wars, Ch4, on now. Watch it & you may have some sympathy for him.
Alan.

Channel surfing landed me on Shipping Wars, Ch4, on now. Watch it & you may have some sympathy for him.
Alan.
Just watched that tonight, and now I don't think I'd ever send anything anywhere ever again! One bunch of comedians dropped and damaged a valuable clock, added more damage to a wrecked robin reliant trotter van/heap, and carried an 8 grand toy car on an open trailer and let it get wet through! Another lot bashed 2 arcade machines from Essex to Spain and even carried one on it's back in a trailer after being explicitly told not to lay them down (not mentioning leaving them both sitting in the abandoned trailer for several hours while they ****d about on another job). Aaarrghhh!

I am sure that Martin would not do anything like these muppets did! After this show I expect he'll be even busier as I wouldn't use anyone else now.

Dropping the top of the grandfather clock & blaming the bloke who was hiring him was a class bit of telly.

So who are the people in Scotland causing the delay to my LW3 being delivered? (hes trying to do mine in the same trip)

Make your mind up you gits!

Duno about Scotland but he's down south this morning/afternoon picking up my TSPP and SM, then dropping them to me late this afternoon. We definetely need to fit a tracking device to Martin :)

:)...traded the Indy for the Spidey. And decided I could squeeze 1 more in if I forgot about getting a stand up arcade cab and took the door off and refitted it to open out instead of in. All good fun :)

Back
Top Bottom