What's new

Martin The Delivery Man

Had a good game of pinball machine Tetris with Martin this evening, we both injured our backs :( and he left me at 8:15pm to head for Northampton for his next delivery! That's at least 2 1/2 hours!! The mans a machine.

i1286.photobucket.com_albums_a610_kevlarx65_ba602ca0b37f43bc76fb28a93f0f56f3_zps9b31fd97.jpg

....and I am definitely out of space now Carl! :D

He came to my house today despite the fact that my town is getting battered by 91 mph winds. Can't ask for more than that!

Worth the wait for his service but does need a second driver and a secretary to keep up with demand.

Fair price too. Have started to use others now just because of time difficulties and contact difficulties. A real shame though as I really would like him to have my business.

Last edited:
Yup he deff needs another drivers us in the south tend to get the short straw and have a long wait while oop north get their machines in days. I'm not knocking him his service rocks he just needs more martins

I don't think the North get a better deal than the south. Where you live in the south is sort of equivalent to north of Edinburgh in Scotland. Martin's great cost is about making each run cost efficient and that is hard when there isn't a lot of collections or deliveries that far south. South Wales is another area that requires a wait, I know someone who has been waiting for a pin to be collected for over five weeks but they will continue to wait for Martin as he does such a fine job.

He does know he needs a second driver but wants to make sure they meet his level of quality, he has not had any luck so far.

I don't think the North get a better deal than the south. Where you live in the south is sort of equivalent to north of Edinburgh in Scotland. Martin's great cost is about making each run cost efficient and that is hard when there isn't a lot of collections or deliveries that far south. South Wales is another area that requires a wait, I know someone who has been waiting for a pin to be collected for over five weeks but they will continue to wait for Martin as he does such a fine job.

He does know he needs a second driver but wants to make sure they meet his level of quality, he has not had any luck so far.

Like I said I wasn't knocking him I always wait. Just so happens my next machine I'll be hiring a van and picking up because it isn't very far otherwise I'd be calling Martin

if anyone was wondering, Martin is currently somewhere in the South West, 11pm but still on the road as usual, and plans to be in Essex tomorrow early evening. where he goes after that is anyone's guess.

So if you are in his path, and need something picked up, contact him, quick! fly, you fools!

if anyone was wondering, Martin is currently somewhere in the South West, 11pm but still on the road as usual, and plans to be in Essex tomorrow early evening. where he goes after that is anyone's guess.

So if you are in his path, and need something picked up, contact him, quick! fly, you fools!

Didn't you manage to plant that tracking device on him Dan?

if i had one, and if he agreed, i still think it would be a top idea and one that could help his business.GPS tracker to website. freely viewed by all possible customers and his wife.
i'll mention it to him when i see him next. should be fairly soon :D but like Grizz, i sometimes just leave a hidden key and an envelope of cash for him when i'm not around. and i bet there's plenty of us.

Did he get to South Wales today ????????????????????????????????

Anyone know ?

Did he get to South Wales today ????????????????????????????????

Anyone know ?

Yes Dude. He came to mine today and said he was going there first when I spoke with him this morning. He was on his way there when we were chatting so I assume he did get there.

Increasing like the idea of a GPS tracker and his route uploaded to a "Track Martin" web site.

well if someone tells me how it's done and what it costs, i can talk to him about it when i see him tomorrow afternoon?

Back
Top Bottom