What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" kill space jam" - the Video !

Hope you're not w*nking Rudi ! :D

Getting it on YT too now I see..... Zenkus Joe will 'av ya ! Going down in history you naughty boys are...

Don't suppose you have any of the three bank drop target assembly left over do you?

It feels quite odd being made out to be Hitler :)

The best thing is all the awesome comments from everyone here posting on pinside , just shows how we don't take **** seriously and have a sense of humour and also feels good to be backed up

Just landed at Heathrow. I posted it just before boarding my plane 13 hours ago. Sounds like it went down well with the bell end brigade then?

Yes of course I rescued the drop target assembly. And boards. And trough. Targets. Power box. Transformer. Some switches. Loom. Other stuff.

When it arrived from Italy I saw that some op had filled in two saucers on the playfield and removed all the parts from under there. Looked all over for them and realised they're not available before giving up the job.

It's only value was the cabinet and legs. I felt a bit bad when I saw some dude after a cab, but by then the deed was done.

And yes, it was great fun and I have no regrets [emoji2][emoji106]

Thought Dr Dan had been noticeably quiet after posting the video. Guess a flight explains it.

C'mon lads some of you need to get over to pinside and upvote the post - it's getting annihilated over there!

Also they're calling us all the names under the sun, are you gonna stand for that?

We might have a winner. There's an absolute gem just come up. Although I want to know why we've only been inbred for 300 years. Surely we have more history than that!

Who's watched the vid a few times? What's yr fave bit? :-D

Dan grinning like a schoolboy as he runs away from the machine after smacking it?

Matt jumping on the cab then headbutting it ?

My apparently camp spear throwing?

Haha..... Or.....?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Who's watched the vid a few times?

3 times now. First one, first half....wtf, noooooo until your antics started the chuckles. Second one, laughed through it. Third time, shouted the missus to come watch it.... omg was her first remark.

Bunch of trump loving gun fanciers :)

Some epic retaliations from pinball info members , keep it up gents ...

Back
Top Bottom