What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" kill space jam" - the Video !

So Matt and I delivered and set up Ghostbusters in Brighton pub tonight.

After setting it up and a few (;)) test games we were chilling out with food and a beer. A guy approaches the game, starts some pinball small talk with us ........before throwing in this curve ball ........... 'Space Jam is my favourite game. Have you ever played it'

I*KID*YOU*NOT

Spooky :rofl:

Did you tell him you loved it so much you owned 2? (and leave out the minor detail one is now in bits? ;))

So Matt and I delivered and set up Ghostbusters in Brighton pub tonight.

After setting it up and a few (;)) test games we were chilling out with food and a beer. A guy approaches the game, starts some pinball small talk with us ........before throwing in this curve ball ........... 'Space Jam is my favourite game. Have you ever played it'

I*KID*YOU*NOT

Spooky :rofl:

Did you notice how strong his American accent was?? Was it coincidence or are you being tracked?;):confused:

Remember to keep checking you rear view mirror & never be alone......:eek:

I hope no one tells our American cousins to watch Tommy (film) otherwise who knows what reaction we'd get from them?

Enough of the jibber jabber, when is the Bugs Bunny Birthday Bollock$ getting burned ?:clap:

Back
Top Bottom