What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" kill space jam" - the Video !

Love the backing track, forgive my lack of knowledge but who is it please?
If anyone else has a space jam to give away, I will take it.

Having read pinside i now know its iggy and the stooges.
Deffo fave bit is Matt crazy face on the dumper.
Stay out of the states for a while guys

Matt on dumper truck and Dan jumping out the way had me stitches. Watched multi times. :):)

Having read pinside i now know its iggy and the stooges.
Deffo fave bit is Matt crazy face on the dumper.
Stay out of the states for a while guys

Moose the track is 'Search And Destroy' by Iggy And The Stooges. Album 'Raw Power'

whatever you are doing, just stop it ....stop it right now and acquire these 3 essential records ....:cool::D

Brilliant.......
Now to go over to Pinside and see what all the moaning and threats of death are all about.
Great video by the way guys.

hmmmm. well then which road would you follow if it was you - swan about high society, or that other peanut butter thing?
me, i'd prefer to go to the parties with topless models and coke mountains. enjoy your crunchy SunPat

seriously though, thanks for these awesome iggy links, i've now listened to all three of these albums and have started again on the first one. i think i heard a lot of it many years back, but somehow my record collection only has one Iggy Pop album in it, and nothing from his early days.

Some wiseguy on Pinside saying someone would have bought the playfield. Are these people not looking at the photo Dan posted!?! Or reading the description ... Scoops had been frickin removed from the game by an op and the holes bodged in on the playfield!?! It's a frankenstein SJ!

What part of IT WAS F*CKED do these guys not understand.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

I still feel hurt that my editing and film making skils were attacked!!! **** you pinside that took ages you slags

I'm jetlagged so I'm reading the Pinside thread to see what happened next: plenty, it seems

1 the issue of moderation on Pinside got discussed. it's something we are so lucky here on this site with.

2 the snake has eaten its own tail. Just as we linked to the thread there, they have linked to this thread here. They're reading this now (so quick, if you're paranoid, go scramble to edit your posts! Not that I see anything to be ashamed of here).

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160802_d4b4852c883ce2337c8bda84e9788099.jpg

Hello Pinsiders, you're all welcome to join up if you like, but only the ones with brains and a sense of humour please! Americans too if you qualify! We have the occasional squabble here, but it's a much more good natured atmosphere most of the time, more of a big friendly family on pinballinfo.com. And please don't now quote that sentence along with some exception that you dug around for and naturally then found, as it will merely go to prove the rule, as exceptions always do. Many of us are on Pinside too, it's a huge and valuable commodity by virtue of its size.

3am hmmmmm. do doo de doooo doodidooooo. ****ing jetlag. now what? Read the news?

New Texas gun control law allows concealed guns on campus http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36948149

actually that may not be the best choice ..... what else is in the news?

Nottingham musician 'overwhelmed' by teeth appeal http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36733693

West Midlands Police 101 call over 'poo in my garden' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-36945301

Last edited:
They're reading this now (so quick, if you're paranoid, go scramble to edit your posts! Not that I see anything to be ashamed of here).

Allow me to make an adjustment here. I came to the conclusion a while ago that 99% of Pinsiders (including moderators) are assholes (see, I even wrote it so the yanks could understand since they can't figure out what the word ****hole means). The remaining 1% who aren't assholes seem to be on there purely by accident. That's probably us lot.

Anyway, I'm with GRC on this whole thing. Their response:

Bloody love the video, well done chaps.

Oh and love the fallout over the pond! :clap::rofl:

Can not wait to see the idea of BBB decals on an old ****ty cab being torched...

Well I think Will (Shifty) Barber should be stripped of his inclusion in the UK pinball Hall of fame for heinous crimes against lowly pinball machines. :)

Just landed at Heathrow. I posted it just before boarding my plane 13 hours ago. Sounds like it went down well with the bell end brigade then?

Yes of course I rescued the drop target assembly. And boards. And trough. Targets. Power box. Transformer. Some switches. Loom. Other stuff.

When it arrived from Italy I saw that some op had filled in two saucers on the playfield and removed all the parts from under there. Looked all over for them and realised they're not available before giving up the job.

It's only value was the cabinet and legs. I felt a bit bad when I saw some dude after a cab, but by then the deed was done.

And yes, it was great fun and I have no regrets [emoji2][emoji106]
great shot with the pick axe dan, right on target

this is space jam right? A full working one would be hard pressed to fetch £700 in the UK yet it contains hens teeth white star boards and a nice DMD display. I don't get on with basketball pins. they are all crud IMHO.

maybe I should post my ironic Fire picture on pinside just to wind them up a bit

11954826_1076373499054007_8985699599649533091_n.jpg

So Matt and I delivered and set up Ghostbusters in Brighton pub tonight.

After setting it up and a few (;)) test games we were chilling out with food and a beer. A guy approaches the game, starts some pinball small talk with us ........before throwing in this curve ball ........... 'Space Jam is my favourite game. Have you ever played it'

I*KID*YOU*NOT

Spooky :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom