" kill space jam" - the Video !

• Hi Guest,

Want lots of pinball Machines to play in one place??

One low cost price to let you play all of these??

If you Fancy visiting the BIGGEST and BEST Pinball show of 2019 Click Here

(Click the "x" in the top right corner to get rid of this message :D )

JMP

Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2011
Lancashire
Hope you're not w*nking Rudi ! :D

Getting it on YT too now I see..... Zenkus Joe will 'av ya ! Going down in history you naughty boys are...

pinballmania

Jul 21, 2011
Don't suppose you have any of the three bank drop target assembly left over do you?

cooldan

i like pizza
Jul 21, 2011
Ealing, London
Just landed at Heathrow. I posted it just before boarding my plane 13 hours ago. Sounds like it went down well with the bell end brigade then?

Yes of course I rescued the drop target assembly. And boards. And trough. Targets. Power box. Transformer. Some switches. Loom. Other stuff.

When it arrived from Italy I saw that some op had filled in two saucers on the playfield and removed all the parts from under there. Looked all over for them and realised they're not available before giving up the job.

It's only value was the cabinet and legs. I felt a bit bad when I saw some dude after a cab, but by then the deed was done.

And yes, it was great fun and I have no regrets

Sam C

Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2012
Kettering, UK
C'mon lads some of you need to get over to pinside and upvote the post - it's getting annihilated over there!

Also they're calling us all the names under the sun, are you gonna stand for that?

johnwhitfield

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
new cross
We might have a winner. There's an absolute gem just come up. Although I want to know why we've only been inbred for 300 years. Surely we have more history than that!

Reactions: Sgt GrizZ

Sgt GrizZ

Staff member
Jul 21, 2011
40 clicks North of Saigon (or Brighton beach )
Who's watched the vid a few times? What's yr fave bit? :-D

Dan grinning like a schoolboy as he runs away from the machine after smacking it?

Matt jumping on the cab then headbutting it ?

My apparently camp spear throwing?

Haha..... Or.....?

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Spandangler

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Suffolk
Matts crazy lunatic face when he's driving the dumper truck. Comedy gold. And Grizz ripping out the loom at the start. And Dans chortle in the background. **** it the whole damn thing is hilarious

Reactions: Sgt GrizZ and Will