What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

" kill space jam" - the Video !

Now lets get his other machines whilst he's out of the UK :thumbs:

Good to see exactly why we will all be paying for Matt's hip op in a couple of years time

Hahahahaha oh my god the yanks hate us and they picked on me and Ivans feathers video ... Maybe Bradford should have said we stripped it out for every single salvageable part including wire harnesses and nuts ..
Or maybe I should have said that at the end of the video?? Americans have guns and stuff

Hahahahaha oh my god the yanks hate us and they picked on me and Ivans feathers video ... Maybe Bradford should have said we stripped it out for every single salvageable part including wire harnesses and nuts ..
Or maybe I should have said that at the end of the video?? Americans have guns and stuff

You're ****ed Barber. They are coming for you. They know where you live. (Sorry but they asked really nicely so it seemed rude not to tell them.)

Americans have guns and stuff

Ahh but generally speaking very little geographical knowledge of the anything outside of the US. I suspect you'll be pretty safe as they look for you in Worthing, London;) If you're anywhere near a roundabout then it'll take them years to work out how to cross it.

Why did I post that on my YouTube account?? Should have posted it on Bradfords... Can just see them now checking out my other videos and maybe hatching a revenge plan to avenge the life of space jam .

Wow, it's not like stuck up their own ass pinsiders would take offence at something like this.

Can you do Popeye next please ;)

We should have included footage of Matt rescuing the translite at the end.... Amazingly it survived :-D

Jeez what a reaction from the Pinside police.

Just in case anyone on here is traumatised by the video...;-) .. the game was a basketcase donor machine at best. Dan couldn't give it away. Everything of any use or value was stripped out beforehand. The playfield stuff left was junk.... Broken, corroded etc

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see the pinside thread. :D

Heh heh, just read it ! Oh dear.... you boys have yours cards marked now. They don't like p*ssed up people playing with feathers and fans either. Ivan should have been tarred first. :rofl: Love the AK47 response.

Apparently you're red necks with bad teeth, the latter cos. you're from England. :confused:

Last edited:
This is absolutely legendary. Loving the pinside reaction.

And can't believe they dissed the editing. It's the best bit

Is it strange I was actually impressed by the production value of the video? Well done on that :thumbs:

And yeah salty pinsiders, remember when TNT chucked a number of old busted pins off their warehouse? That didn't go down well either. I think any time you show them a pin getting destroyed, whatever the reason, you can't win. To them its like the equivalent of destroying something irreplaceable, even if it is a basket case game! Like you could turn up to a thread saying "Guys all I had left after the house fire was the shooter rod, so I'm calling the game a total loss." To the replies of "WHAT how dare you someone somewhere could restore that shooter rod to its prime I can't believe you would destroy it. Shooter rods are becoming so rare these days we must preserve the ones we have left and anyone who thinks otherwise is a philistine!"

Where the hell where these people when ops were chucking games into landfills by the truckload?

Is it strange I was actually impressed by the production value of the video? Well done on that :thumbs:

And yeah salty pinsiders, remember when TNT chucked a number of old busted pins off their warehouse? That didn't go down well either. I think any time you show them a pin getting destroyed, whatever the reason, you can't win. To them its like the equivalent of destroying something irreplaceable, even if it is a basket case game! Like you could turn up to a thread saying "Guys all I had left after the house fire was the shooter rod, so I'm calling the game a total loss." To the replies of "WHAT how dare you someone somewhere could restore that shooter rod to its prime I can't believe you would destroy it. Shooter rods are becoming so rare these days we must preserve the ones we have left and anyone who thinks otherwise is a philistine!"

Where the hell where these people when ops were chucking games into landfills by the truckload?

Yep. @Will did an incredible job with the footage and editing.

And indeed, so much upset. Thats the interweb for you though, instant reaction without knowing ANY facts about us or the machine.

A lot of folk just like shouting loudly and being part of an uninformed angry rabble. Pinside is populated by many of such people sadly

Had you gone and shot it with an M16 they wouldn't have been so angry as it would tickle Americans love for firearms

Back
Top Bottom