What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP The Godfather

I can see why Phil is upset he has only been allocated 3 CEs. If I was going to get one you would be stupid not to pay the extra and get the CE over the LE.

have they announced UK pricing?

Looks great. Love the theme. Good to see a nice adult theme again.

I'm sure the comments will come about it being all show and no go like Guns.

I bet the CEs went very fast, guessing they were priced around £16k if the LEs are £13k.
I wonder how many people want to cancel their FF orders for a GF CE 😂

Nailed on that Neil buys one
nope.

This is JJP's worst release. What a total cluster****.

The name is leaked weeks in advance, then Jack has to lie and pretend he has Harry Potte because three people and a dog care about the title, fooling no one but the JJP tea lady, @jonathan and @J.C.Rox then probably been told by the people who really own the company they need a big hit or its curtains so they rip off GZ with but bozo it up by putting in keefer mode multiball multipler ********. then Stern beats them to the deposit collect with a perfect foo launch; geez!

Looks. Good, kinda reminds me of champion pub with that bash toy..

Looks like there is loads of stuff on it..

I just hope the playfields stand up..

JJP certainly like to raise the stakes.

GF looks to blow Bond & FOO out the water in respect of toys, shots etc…

Hopefully this will only fuel the drive to pack a game with great stuff..
By the time BTTF comes.. I’m hoping for special things.

I bet the CEs went very fast, guessing they were priced around £16k if the LEs are £13k.
I wonder how many people want to cancel their FF orders for a GF CE 😂
Just goes to show we aren't anywhere near the price ceiling. Plenty of people in this hobby with more money than they know what to do with.

nope.

This is JJP's worst release. What a total cluster****.

The name is leaked weeks in advance, then Jack has to lie and pretend he has Harry Potter, fooling no one but the JJP tea lady, @jonathan and @J.C.Rox then probably been told by the people who really own the title they need a big hit or its curtains so they rip off GZ with but bozo it up by putting in keefer mode multiplay multiplier ********.

Come on @Neil McRae.. your Stern Ass licking is getting too much.. I’m embarrassed for you.,

This game looks packed with great stuff.. why can’t you just say.. well done JJP..

Just goes to show we aren't anywhere near the price ceiling. Plenty of people in this hobby with more money than they know what to do with.
It isn't cheap, at least Phil is being fair with the pricing when you take into consideration import, vat and carriage etc, unlike the other lot who are probably quaking with this release.

I'd have jumped on a CE if they were available.

I really hope it is a good game and by appearing to follow some cues from GZ it should be. Eric is a really good guy and I fear his true potential has been held back at JJP he was shafted more than once and deserves a monster hit.

Glad that I missed the joke, and that you appreciate that Stern May have some competition with this one!

I don't think Stern have *any* competition with this title. With no "pro" model and the price point as it is, you'll only see this game in maybe a handful of locations, probably about the same amount of locations that have Scooby Doo and a Bond 60th. Few folks put JJPs on site when they had a cheap version given how crazily unreliable they are. So with maybe 35%-40% of the market gone, Stern, at the moment, can't make any more games but they have sold out the first waves of Foo.
People said JJP POTC was a great game but it didn't sell and JJP killed it, I think with this theme there is still a chance that will happen.

Oh and I buy lots of games I don't like - I put them in the club and into events for other people to enjoy. I'm even trying to buy a Star Wars at the moment, what I don't buy is games that fall apart, well not knowingly that's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom