What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP The Godfather

Big Phil

Site Supporter
Alias
OTWBigPhil
333047157_748329933369248_3474934637458869588_n.png

It still could be Harry Potter. That textured image doesn't say to me God Father.

not much hype for this, expect it to not be great but who knows! Video release tomorrow! Chris Franchi rumoured to have done the artwork

I thought it was going to be Harry Potter………Disappointed doesn’t even come close!

Strange adult only theme from JJP.

So Jack forgot to take one of his pills and posted something with a Harry Potter char but the strong consensus is that it is Godfather - if it turns out to be Harry Potter it will be a pretty big scoop but I pity the pinball designer who has to make a Potter table, Potter is so big that trying to capture everyones expectations is not going to be easy.

Yeah, I agree, based on that, I would be gobsmacked if that is Harry Potter. The reference also makes no clear sense to Harry Potter.

So Jack forgot to take one of his pills and posted something with a Harry Potter char but the strong consensus is that it is Godfather - if it turns out to be Harry Potter it will be a pretty big scoop but I pity the pinball designer who has to make a Potter table, Potter is so big that trying to capture everyones expectations is not going to be easy.

Yeah, it wouldn’t be easy, but I think if you focus on the Harry Potter fundamentals, like progressing through the school years, Quidditch and then obviously fighting Voldemort. I think that would please most Harry Potter, myself included.

Looks like an exciting month for new games though!

of course that could be a scam that they put out knowing folks expect it to be godfather...

Back
Top Bottom