What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP The Godfather

What is the headline here @Neil McRae?
PINBALL MACHINE WITH RGB LIGHT SHOW HAS TOO MUCH COLOUR FOR GANGSTER THEME

You don't need facts for a scoop like that. Don't show at what point in game play that picture is taken. Wait, is there even a ball in play?

Where were you playing it? Or is this a screen shot from the game play so I can try to watch the context? Or is this cross fertilisation from Pinside and the haters?

Still, I love a good light show and I look forward to seeing more of this game.

its showing how a world under glass isn’t really the world you expect It to be.

Still don't get JJP. It's relentless multiballs. Why??

When in single ball play you can aim to achieve things to progress through the game. Most of the time in multiball you're flailing and randomly flipping (within reason). Like GNR these multiballs are not 'earned' but just given. Really takes the fun out of it for me.

Depends on the colours though, godfather would look good with them warm white, or other tones of white and not have them on all of the time. I'm sure they can be used for setting atmosphere.

I am really not seeing anything in the video's that would show me the lighting is going to cause me an issue. I am not looking at the lighting, I am looking at the playfield and trying to follow the ball.
All my games are from the 90's and largely standard, not even LED's. Yet, this game looks gorgeous to me. All about personal taste.

I quite like it!
Looks fun- the price -£12K - I. Think is good. £500 more than a Stern Prem, but packing a lot more punch.

Far better value than a Stern LE.

The £12K price is because, unless mistaken, @philpalmer is direct distributor for JJP and so Electrocoin doesn’t get a look in/ get to hike the price otherwise this would be £18K 😂

With 5000 LE’s… I might pick one up later in the year.

Still don't get JJP. It's relentless multiballs. Why??

When in single ball play you can aim to achieve things to progress through the game. Most of the time in multiball you're flailing and randomly flipping (within reason). Like GNR these multiballs are not 'earned' but just given. Really takes the fun out of it for me.
Casual players like multiballs.

I don't personally find them that fun because I inevitably try to stack 2-3 balls on the flippers, and end up playing a single-ball game with one flipper, which is 50% as fun as using two flippers, until I (quickly because I'm not very good) drain.

I love the side rail lighting it’s absolutely amazing in gnr the live and let die is awesome can’t see why people moan about it any extra lighting is a bonus stern change extra for that as an accessory for rush and lz
I am favouring gf over ff at the min few things I am not sure about are all the shots seem a long way up the playfield and not too sure about all those diverters I like to know where the ball is coming back from
So I will wait and see on both ff and gf I am in no rush as I don’t really care about the Le or ce I would rather people test the waters first before I commit it’s not like you will struggle to buy one now as production is back in full swing
And also pulp fiction due too

Pretty impressed by what I've seen so far but it does seem a little too multiball heavy

You got to be careful what you put on there, I had PPS on there quoting me and calling me by my real name about a complaint I made a while back to them😂
Love it, still talking rubbish.

Just tell Jack, he’ll be sleeping with the fishes if he doesn’t sort you out
Lol, you know.. I put on JJP FB several days ago that I wanted CE when they were advertising it saying they are available for sale………….and that I couldn’t get any UK. I wrote , please advise…
Jack just put a ‘like’ next to my comment

Last edited:
Surely with a 1000 CE available there has to be more coming over here at some point.
Think that answer is no unfortunately.
JJP are sold out direct which was only for sales in continental US.
All others are alloccated / sold through at global Distros.
Several of those Distros overseas have availability.

Back
Top Bottom