What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Buffalo gameplay video is on Weds.

I do wonder if JJP have instructed the YT channels not to put any up today.

Umbro have done exactly this with us for the past three seasons ahead of kit launch. They give us the shirt and allow us to pre-record the videos but instruct us to wait until they have done their launch. In effect it's a second wave.
Great tactic..................., everyones buying without seeing the gameplay.
Once they see it shoot that may change.

Edit: I doubt it though..... lol

Great tactic..................., everyones buying without seeing the gameplay.
Once they see it shoot that may change.

This is it.

What Umbro do is throw us (all the football YT channels) a bone and let us reveal the third kit or the training kit.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if there are some features not mentioned today that SDTM or Deadflip might be allowed to reveal.

It’s a crazy hobby. People willing to spunk 10k instantly on a game they haven’t played. So much FOMO.

Not entirely sure what the rush would be on this one. With 5000 LEs I’d rather play it first before plonking down cash.

Pinball is in a pretty good place isn't it. Got Stern churning out bangers, smaller companies like Spooky and American Pinball doing their thing and then JJP drop this awesomeness. Good times.

I'm amazed how partisan so many are on Pinside. You're either a JJP or Stern guy and a few of them are quite unpleasant to one other.

I've seen it many times on the camera forum where a Nikon customer will jump onto a Canon lens reveal thread and start calling it crap before he's even seen a picture taken with it.

My parent stopped me going to see GnR at Wembley in 1991. They couldn’t stop me in 1992. Saw them again at the MK Bowl in 1993. And the shadow GnR in 2006 at Wembley Arena with Sebastian Bach.

All before I met my wife.
I followed all the rumours that they were reforming and told my Wife that we would be go to see their first reunion concert no matter what the cost and she agreed.
When it was announced that it would be Coachella in 2016 I started planning, only to be told that my Wife’s sister was getting married the following week in Perth and wanted us to help her the week before. The cost of going was going to be divorce.
Which has just been threatened again when I suggested I have to have this machine.
What was it Axel use to sing:
“ I used to love her, oh yeah ...”

I'm amazed how partisan so many are on Pinside. You're either a JJP or Stern guy and a few of them are quite unpleasant to one other.

I've seen it many times on the camera forum where a Nikon customer will jump onto a Canon lens reveal thread and start calling it crap before he's even seen a picture taken with it.
Yep, there's a few ****ers on there for sure....... like an old sweat routine. Just because they've been a member for x amount of years they think they deserve nerd respect... **** off!
I could name a few and some people suck right up their **** big time!!!

It’s a crazy hobby. People willing to spunk 10k instantly on a game they haven’t played. So much FOMO.

Not entirely sure what the rush would be on this one. With 5000 LEs I’d rather play it first before plonking down cash.
I totally agree and if I was in on an LE I would have waited too but as you put it I spunk’d 12.5 without playing it so Why you may ask?
1. I didn’t want to miss out on a CE as sadly I love my bling and they may sell out.
2. The CE is unusualy quite loaded above the LE on this pin not just the usual Stern extras ( I have 3 Stern LEs BTW)
3. Finally and more importantly I’ve lost (or spunke’d) 12k on a few occasions with Cars as a year or two after driving them out of the showroom. My GnR CE will never lose 12k I guarantee it

You know you're getting one, denial isn't just a river in Egypt! 😜🤘

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1601931585775.jpg
    FB_IMG_1601931585775.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 25
I think JJP have got the numbers bang on this time so people aren't left wanting:
5000 LE is a good shout so you have a bit of time.

ball and flippers remember folks... nobody really seen it play yet.

Bah, I turned down a chance to be at that gig too. Something about a two month old baby to look after.

ball and flippers remember folks... nobody really seen it play yet.
I don’t think a single person has commented on game play. They are talking about desirability. We like what we see and hear, it takes us back to when we felt younger and the idea of being lost in a jungle and dying sounded fun. This is not rational or logical.

Last edited:
Now it was a Hanoi Rocks pin I’d be all over this. There’s a danger though playing this pin that it would play the horror that is November Rain. 😉

Aerosmith did manage to avoid some of their utter 90s soppy ballad turds. Although even I struggle to justify Rats In The Cellar as being a good song.

Mind you as the owner of a Munsters LE I clearly have poor taste 😱

Back
Top Bottom