What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

The game looks exciting but overall the artwork is a let down for me it’s terrible - I like the normal hits of GNR so I can probably cope with it. Will wait for the suckers^hearly adopters to get their’s and see how much of it falls apart.
5 mins later..

I’m in on an LE
Who else saw this coming 😆

Light shows something else.

any one want to buy a kidney. One careful owner from new ?

I wonder if anyone will get a gameplay video out tonight? Both ramps feed back to the flippers it seems, I wonder if there is an orbit or the flow may be restricted.

The game looks exciting but overall the artwork is a let down for me it’s terrible - I like the normal hits of GNR so I can probably cope with it. Will wait for the suckers^hearly adopters to get their’s and see how much of it falls apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I’m in on an LE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Life comes at you fast

Kevin at buffalo pinball has his already so I expect a stream tonight...

Was at Guns n Roses first UK show at the Marquee many years ago. That was the best era.
I had hair.
I was thin.
Had money.
No wife.

Back to the topic.... Out of my price range by a country mile to buy. But I will probably end up delivering and setting up a few of these....

Certainly makes a lot of other games look like toys.

Lighting is stunning, this is the kind of thing I wanted to do when when I was at Heighway. Addressable LEDs had just come out and not that good comapared to todays.

SO DEEPROOT - THIS IS HOW YOU DO A LAUNCH!!!!!!

Buffalo gameplay video is on Weds.

I do wonder if JJP have instructed the YT channels not to put any up today.

Umbro have done exactly this with us for the past three seasons ahead of kit launch. They give us the shirt and allow us to pre-record the videos but instruct us to wait until they have done their launch. In effect it's a second wave.

Back
Top Bottom