What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Whats the word @Gonzo don't tell me you're prioritising the kids?!

I need to see gameplay Davey mate.

However from what I can see my position is this. . .

If I sell JP I may buy one of the better versions and if I keep JP I'll consider the standard.

In short either Elvira or G&R will be the next purchase.

I need to see what's going on it the top left on the standard but that guitar neck looks gorgeous on the others.

I do need to see the shots & flow though

Must say that Jersey Jack have made the best promotional launch video since the old bally williams ones.

Do you get the young lady featured in the video with the Platinum edition?

This has been on the bench for over a year at JJP - and fair play - I think it looks great.

I get the feeling the number is wrong on the LE - I would suggest 500........ If they do mean 5000 then perhaps they are attempting to break the Addams family record?

Also - like any other JJP - I am not looking forward to feeling the weight of these !

The game looks exciting but overall the artwork is a let down for me itā€™s terrible - I like the normal hits of GNR so I can probably cope with it. Will wait for the suckers^hearly adopters to get theirā€™s and see how much of it falls apart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Love that they ended pin stadiums!

Light shows are awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That SDTM featurette is great - a lot of passion gone into this, which is awesome. Looks loaded, and the lights look incredible, but hard to get a read on how it'll play. Wish it was a theme for me, but hope it's a success so they do Foo Fighters some day and move out of 80's rock into something more modern. Love the play field!

Just finished watching the SDTM video. Firstly, great work from Eric and Keith, they really come across with passion for the game that I genuinely believe. And it really does feel like the band have given a huge amount to the game, it does feel like perhaps no license has ever given quite this much. Perhaps not the Slash on speed dial amount that Eric would have you believe, but my god its impressive the amount given. Very impressed with the video overall.

They didnt talk much about rules or gameplay, pretty much the polar opposite to Avengers in that respect. Much more about all the beautiful cosmetics, which clearly come across.

I know everyone is banging on the SE, but if the rules are good, I have a feeling that is the one that I would want to play. Similar to the way that I would choose the pro version of GOT over the LE. Obviously I could be wrong, looking forward to seeing some gameplay videos

HOLY **** **** hell yeah!!!
if you havenā€™t watched the SDTM link above do it before passing judgement on any aspect of this pin.

Stern seriously need to take note and up their game, stop with the cost cutting and give us a more under the glass innovation like JJP have done here without compromises.

I get not everyone is a fan of Faxle as you put it but theres no denying this could be the best world under glass ever with Fender Marshall and the likes on board and a whole concert experience with 20+ FULL unexpigated songs not snippets here and there. WoW just WOW!

Now that Iā€™ve kinda talked myself into justifying my CE what do you think the wife will make of that rant when I try to defend myself for spending the housekeeping for the next year. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom