What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JJP GNR Pinball

Bet that wait list on CE is aslong as both of Phil’s arms! I’m not a GnR fan but holy sh*t the gameplay on that SDTM video was making me grin like a Cheshire Cat.

Live & Let Die alone with that lightshow is possibly the best lightshow I’ve ever seen on a pin and the story behind how Slash called up Paul McCartney to get JJP the track is kinda special in its own rights.

Last edited:
I snoozed and lost.
I’ve decided I want the CE, It’s worth the extra 💰
If anyone has woke up in a cold sweat after putting their deposit down on a CE and having second thoughts give me a message.
I’m on the list with PH.
I’ve been following the hype train on this one forever. Love or hate Kaneda he obviouly had an insiders knowledge and give him his due held back on his video of it being played until after the release so maybe mellowed a little or other ulterior motives in play.
I actually contacted Phil before the reveal to see best way to secure so the second the video dropped I ordered via PH website and xfer’d the deposit.
I swore I’d never by another pin without playing it but that’s why they make CEs I guess to get mugs like me buying the bullet.
I actually had the opposite problem I couldn’t sleep with the excitement of getting one after seeying the SDTM feature. When the live and let die multiball kicks in I almost shot me load :rofl:
It’s amazing I’ve been in this hobby 30yrs since buying my 1st ever pin and this **** still gets me excited like a kid at a sweet shop.
Fingers crossed for ya mate hope Phil can manage a couple more.

Timed based songs getting added in a future sf update, similar to Safecracker, amass the most points for the duration of a song, ball keeps getting kicked out when drained.

^^^ Yep, my issue was.. my Mrs being a pain in the ass
I talked her around.... and...
I spent too much time over the LE + CE art.
Decided the AFD is better IMO.
Not many know,, but the inside cover sleeve of that album is the art pack of the CE.
I called it last year that they would use AFD and the round insignia.
3FBDC8F9-0CE0-4F46-9688-F159605F807A.jpeg

the inside cover sleeve of that album is the art pack of the CE.
Interesting I have OG vinyl and that art is on the front, probably relegated to middle for obvious reasons.

Imagine the possibilities with that tech though - like the ball rolling on a path that lights up and fades out as it moves through.... amazing.

Yeah really cool tech. I’m a total sucker for light shows so really excited to see what else they do with this in the future. Really hoping the rumours of a Toy Story pin from JJP are true now and also can’t wait to see what Eric Meunier does next.

Have to say it’s nice to see some new designers putting out such great games recently with Elwin at Stern and Meunier at JJP. Exciting times for the hobby.

Edit: Almost forgot about Danesi at Spooky!

Last edited:
If you really like G n R it must be painful holding off, for the rest of us it’s quite enjoyable just watching this😊

Well they're probably my second or third favourite band so the theme is nailed on. The lights, guitar necks, drum sticks & cymbals look amazing.

It's just the shots & flow that are left but I've almost purchased it 4 times today and have arranged a backup source just in case Phil confirms that all his allocation have sold out whilst I'm dithering. 😂

On a serious note the copyright music is definitely going to be an issue for people making YT videos. Sometimes they just block the video altogether but I'm hopeful that someone will get something up.

I'd have to flog J-Park to be in even at the Pro level. I'll sit tight for now but the new game hype is definitely a draw. Plus I've never owned a JJP.

Back
Top Bottom