What's new

Ghostbusters Premium

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Had a few games on the Pro and Premium. Initial impressions, would have a Premium but not a Pro. Had difficulty seeing the P.K.E lights at the top of the playfield on both which was a little annoying. Don't recall any air balls or lane hops, but they did have the additional air ball plastic mod I gather. Flipper gap was a non-issue and would not put me off owning one at some point. I'm used to Walking Dead so ball times were more than long enough for me after only having a few games.

Last edited:
There's a semi circle that reflects the PKE lights, works fine for me but the wife struggles with it I think owing to height.

And yes the machines at NLP had the airball mod, which solves about 85%, there is another foam piece that generates a lot of them

Don't cross the streams is a video mode.
I played an unreleased version of the code in Belgium and you get the choice of ESP or DCTS from the scoop when lit.

There were also a few other minor tweaks to the code, including only awarding +3 bonus from the skill shot rather than +5.

There were others but lots of Belgian beer had been consumed by then, still managed just short of 2bil on the LE I played.

Don't cross the streams is a video mode.
I played an unreleased version of the code in Belgium and you get the choice of ESP or DCTS from the scoop when lit.

There were also a few other minor tweaks to the code, including only awarding +3 bonus from the skill shot rather than +5.

There were others but lots of Belgian beer had been consumed by then, still managed just short of 2bil on the LE I played.
Thanks Wayne, nice to know another update is in the wings. I personally hate the current video mode, completely pointless, zero skill involved.

Back
Top Bottom