What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters Premium

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Had a few games on the Pro and Premium. Initial impressions, would have a Premium but not a Pro. Had difficulty seeing the P.K.E lights at the top of the playfield on both which was a little annoying. Don't recall any air balls or lane hops, but they did have the additional air ball plastic mod I gather. Flipper gap was a non-issue and would not put me off owning one at some point. I'm used to Walking Dead so ball times were more than long enough for me after only having a few games.

Last edited:
There's a semi circle that reflects the PKE lights, works fine for me but the wife struggles with it I think owing to height.

And yes the machines at NLP had the airball mod, which solves about 85%, there is another foam piece that generates a lot of them

Don't cross the streams is a video mode.
I played an unreleased version of the code in Belgium and you get the choice of ESP or DCTS from the scoop when lit.

There were also a few other minor tweaks to the code, including only awarding +3 bonus from the skill shot rather than +5.

There were others but lots of Belgian beer had been consumed by then, still managed just short of 2bil on the LE I played.

Don't cross the streams is a video mode.
I played an unreleased version of the code in Belgium and you get the choice of ESP or DCTS from the scoop when lit.

There were also a few other minor tweaks to the code, including only awarding +3 bonus from the skill shot rather than +5.

There were others but lots of Belgian beer had been consumed by then, still managed just short of 2bil on the LE I played.
Thanks Wayne, nice to know another update is in the wings. I personally hate the current video mode, completely pointless, zero skill involved.

Back
Top Bottom