What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ghostbusters Premium

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Decided I couldn't wait so I spent the evening moving things around so I could unbox it. Only played a few games but very impressed so far, especially with the manga-slings which are fantastic.

Just set the GC score with 664 million, not entirely sure how though. Mass Hysteria was fun but very confusing with the flippers reversing when the captive ball was hit. Frustratingly on ball three I had two balls locked for the second storage facility multiball, third lock was lit, hit the ramp and instead of starting the multiball the ball diverted to the lock but it seemed to think I'd drained and the game finished. Could have imagined it but don't think I did! Will have to see if it happens again.

Great scores my top is 60M ! Although only played it about 15 times today. The magna slings are fantastic but air balls a plenty! I think this really is going to be remembered as a classic! There is a video on YouTube for some German guy getting 3B in 15 minutes or something - very impressive!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just dropped a shaker in mine. Fantastic. For those who have one of my quake motors this is what fitted. Have to extend the wires but works fine with spike systems.

Just dropped a shaker in mine. Fantastic. For those who have one of my quake motors this is what fitted. Have to extend the wires but works fine with spike systems.
Shaker motor is compulsory on GB, the start of storage facility multiball wouldn't be the same without it ( even on the lowely pro )

Finally beat Chris' score yesterday. 495 million is my current record. Still not got to Mass Hysteria, drained at 97 ghosts ARGH !!!!

I was really impressed by the Pro, hence ordered the Premium, and I'm loving it. :D

Same here - was worth the wait (although lesson learnt - long story but didn't order this thru Phil and I won't make that mistake again!).

Neil

Just left outer, left, middle, right and right outer ;)

It's Not causing me too many issues though , just hit 720 million. 2 extra balls off ball 1. 107 ghosts and 2 storage facility MBs. Sorry Chris your no longer on any high scores

anyone seeing any problems? been out of town for the week so not played the machine :(

Hmm :( apparently via pinside two premiums shipped to Europe have the ghosting and crap clearcoat problems. Hopefully get playfield build dates soon.

Hmm :( apparently via pinside two premiums shipped to Europe have the ghosting and crap clearcoat problems. Hopefully get playfield build dates soon.

And a couple of Premiums in New Zealand with clearcoat issues.

yeah but their play field date is much earlier than the end of August on the UK ones. The Kiwi ones are June.

Cheers,
Neil.

So one US guy with a premium and a stamp date that's 2 weeks after ours and clearcoat is cracking.

So one US guy with a premium and a stamp date that's 2 weeks after ours and clearcoat is cracking.
Have you seen that photo of the three different shooter lanes ? One from an AC/DC, one from a Metallica and then finally one from a Ghostbusters. The GB is totally different construction by the looks of it.

yup, i think the duckmaster is onto something about the wood quality and age having had a look at the GB and the other tables I have.

although he's taken some abuse on pinside LOL

Attachments

• 8d631aee690762e70816f5a7e0a95d7d866f2e07.jpg
    8d631aee690762e70816f5a7e0a95d7d866f2e07.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 28
Be interesting to see if Stern actually come through on that ... the few people that claim they've been accepted are either saying December, or January at the earliest.

October would be a rather better outcome, if the replacement is better.

Back
Top Bottom