What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Checked my trains and it looks like I'm absolutely stuffed that day so I'm gonna have to pull out I'm afraid :( Hopefully I'll be along if there's another one in the future

They are fine on the Sunday at least so perhaps I'll pop along to the SW league meet to at least get my pinball fix for that weekend...

I'm sorry to hear that Dan. Hopefully see you at another event!

I'll updated the player list, as two have now dropped out - could those taking trains double check and let me know if they can make it?

IN: Josh "Ostermeier beater" Iles
Martyn "Brother of Josh" Iles (according to Jim Lindsay)

NEXT UP: Tim @yellowreggae Thornton

Unfortunately I'll have to pull out also, while I can get there trains stop running back at 18:30 so can't get home!

Unfortunately I'll have to pull out also, while I can get there trains stop running back at 18:30 so can't get home!
Sorry to hear Sam :(

Timmy T is in, next up is reigning Pinball Office tournament champion - DPOCK.

Anyone else need to pull out due to trains?

Afraid I'm going to have to pull out too due to trains. Can get there OK but not back. Sorry Yuen. Hope it all goes smoothly and have fun.

Fyi- Mando right ramp plastic broken, ball flies up to the helmet area ( a missed design trick lol) but does make the ramp shot impossible.
There's been a recent move around of tables as dance machine has been moved so some levelling required.

Fyi- Mando right ramp plastic broken, ball flies up to the helmet area ( a missed design trick lol) but does make the ramp shot impossible.
There's been a recent move around of tables as dance machine has been moved so some levelling required.
Thanks - have spoken to the venue and they are checking for spare plastics and will level the machines

2 more victims of the train strikes unfortunately - 33 signups currently - 3 open slots left now

Im sure you’ll probably have more people turn up on the day as the comp is advertised by the front door of Funland

Updated the player list on the front post - 3 spaces available.

Reminder - we will have Bond 60th edition for the very first time in UK tournament play!

Take on local favourites Ed Rojas and Punk Stig as well as an array of talented others and beginners in group matchplay on 10 top Stern machines!

Hey @Jackpot is there a spot free for Saturday ?

I think we are full actually Sam :( Dan Prachar and AJ took the last two slots... you are first on the waitlist.

I have had a lot of positive confirmations from almost everyone this week - is there anyone that might have to pull out?

Back
Top Bottom