What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FunHouse received today

How many court cases have you been in Chris?

because pretty much all of what you wrote is total nonsense.
I have never been to any court cases neil as I run my business in a professional manner
How many have you been to ?
What I do know is you know nothing about the seller and if he has nothing you can use all the money you have and get the best legal representation you can and go to every court in the uk but if the guy **** all your share of **** all is going to be **** all
But you seem absolutely confident that you would win why not put your money where your mouth is big man and help out Adam I am sure he would be grateful
And we know you love to bring the poor person to his knees

NONE?! OMG and there was me thinking you knew all about it!

As I've said before I'm an investor in a company a friend owns that deals with this sort of issue, they are in court daily Chris that's why I'm so confident!

Regards,
Neil.

Think a feedback system would be very good. I don’t post much on here but have both brought and sold a few times with no problems that I’m aware off. Have dealt with a few real Gents that when I was new to all this really looked after me. Even after dropping a machine when moving it

It’s a shame that one bum hole tarnishes what is an amazing community!
Unfortunately it wouldnt have made any difference in this case :(

Think a feedback system would be very good. I don’t post much on here but have both brought and sold a few times with no problems that I’m aware off. Have dealt with a few real Gents that when I was new to all this really looked after me. Even after dropping a machine when moving it

It’s a shame that one bum hole tarnishes what is an amazing community!

feedback system is pointless if people don't have feedback and do the trade via PM.

In my best south coast accent “ Ladies please” 🤠

Hope this gets resolved one way or another, some people hey!

In my best south coast accent “ Ladies please” 🤠

Hope this gets resolved one way or another, some people hey!
Hey I’m from the south coast well so to speak, we are more like this

Attachments

• 0A3F2181-6C2B-40F8-A862-ADED518838EB.gif
    0A3F2181-6C2B-40F8-A862-ADED518838EB.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 3
Looking at the facts then this is clearly misrepresented sale... no-one could even remotely think that a machine in this condition is "in very good condition"... The price would have been comparable for something "in very good condition"... but it wasnt!

Ads - if you did decide to take this further I'm more than happy to support you should you go the small claims route (I'm also sure that others here would also support!). there is a wealth of price info on here if you dig into the Sales forum to support condition Vs price.. however I've had enough years in pinball (20+) to know when someone is taking the mickey. I get the price is the price, however when you state that something is in "very good condition" and demand a price which backs this up then the seller has clearly misrepresented the condition of the machine.

As per with sales both on and off the forum, i am limited to what i can do... however I am happy to support where i can...

feedback system is pointless if people don't have feedback and do the trade via PM.
Correct more and more sales are being done under the radar as to speak
As this sale was done when someone mentioned they may sell a funhouse it never hit the for sale section and if it did it would have certainly been called out on being in very good condition I imagine

NONE?! OMG and there was me thinking you knew all about it!

As I've said before I'm an investor in a company a friend owns that deals with this sort of issue, they are in court daily Chris that's why I'm so confident!

Regards,
Neil.
Me personally no but I do have a good friend who deals with things like this If I mentioned it too him I know he would say don’t waste your money time and effort and stress take the £1500 loss on the chin and move on

I hope that not everyone is put off buying from someone who hasn't sold on here before. I haven't sold anything yet but hope to on the forum rather than ebay when the time comes. That being said I'll be giving as detailed and honest description as possible and have no problem with someone coming to view or doing a whatsapp call or something to verify photos/ description.

For the avoidance of any doubt again

I have spoken to my solicitors Brett Wilson who deal with defamation of character and libel I would suggest you all wind your necks in

Some of you may not be aware of what is known as Norwich Pharmacal Orders or the law around libel but I suggest you be careful on what you post I will have no hesitation in defending my legal position and my character

I sold that machine in good faith it’s a 1991 used machine 30 yrs old

The legal responsibility is on the buyer to look for cosmetic defects again the law is unambiguous on this

The machine was fully working and I spent a lot of money with Bob getting the machine to work it included replacement of all leds remote battery to mpu plus led score display and more recently Rudy mechanics plus I changed all the rubbers

If Adam was in any doubt he could of inspected the machine before buying I sent him pictures and a video and told him clearly it was a used machine and in my view in good condition

It had been looked after by me and was clean ( not stored in some old shed )

It was a private sale between two individuals

The law is very clear on this point as well and law of misrepresentation the machine was as described it was a funhouse pinball machine not any other machine

Adam was aware I was buying a new machine and needed the money for my new purchase

I have been informed by my solicitors I am not to enter into any more dialogue as to not predijuce my position

This makes the situation even worse that he’s tried to setup a new account to most likely rip off another unsuspecting person using a new pseudonym. Clearly well experienced in conning people
At least any doubts towards yourself (if any) should now be quashed as this is proof that he’s not a fair & honest person.
Nigel Ross - you’ve been lurking and checking the forum this morning, you’ve tried to set up another account 🤦🏼‍♂️, is your integrity and pride really only worth 3.3K as that’s the only bargain on this thread so far.
Your pin was clearly NOT ‘v good condition’, you know this as you joined here in 2019 so doubt have seen enough well described pins to know the difference. Why can’t you simply do the right thing and work with the buyer/victim on this.

Just do the right thing and give him the money back. Are you in receipt of the family guy?

Again fair and honest I suggest you are very careful on what you post you may wish to remove that immediately
Just sort this out with the seller then remove yourself immediately would be better advice

For the avoidance of any doubt again

I have spoken to my solicitors Brett Wilson who deal with defamation of character and libel I would suggest you all wind your necks in

Some of you may not be aware of what is known as Norwich Pharmacal Orders or the law around libel but I suggest you be careful on what you post I will have no hesitation in defending my legal position and my character

I sold that machine in good faith it’s a 1991 used machine 30 yrs old

The legal responsibility is on the buyer to look for cosmetic defects again the law is unambiguous on this

The machine was fully working and I spent a lot of money with Bob getting the machine to work it included replacement of all leds remote battery to mpu plus led score display and more recently Rudy mechanics plus I changed all the rubbers

If Adam was in any doubt he could of inspected the machine before buying I sent him pictures and a video and told him clearly it was a used machine and in my view in good condition

It had been looked after by me and was clean ( not stored in some old shed )

It was a private sale between two individuals

The law is very clear on this point as well and law of misrepresentation the machine was as described it was a funhouse pinball machine not any other machine

Adam was aware I was buying a new machine and needed the money for my new purchase

I have been informed by my solicitors I am not to enter into any more dialogue as to not predijuce my position
Would defamation of character really stand up in court as no one knows who you are and are just replying to a random pinball info user know as rossco

The fairest way to deal with this Adam return the game via martin at his cost you re fund him

@CHRIS B PINBALLS I requested exactly that to @Rossco yesterday but he’s having none of it and slammed down the phone shortly after. I then got a text saying I am being “fussy” (got that in writing lol) about the condition lol.

I would personally drive this down myself next week to quickly close this out but he doesn’t want to know or do the right thing.

That Funhouse is in absolutely shocking condition and is clearly not as described. Clearly extortionately overpriced for the condition. I had the misfortune of buying a machine several years ago from a certain person in Wales that clearly misrepresented the condition of the machine and the work he had done on it. I put it straight in the car and drove it back to him the next day (at my expense), but at least he had the decency to issue a full refund straight away. The seller needs to make this right and accept the machine back for a full refund. This machine would take at least £2k and a lot of time and effort to get it into the condition it was originally described. I would happily give an official statement to that effect to support any court case. I have numerous machines that have been refurbished and know just how much time, effort and money goes into getting a machine into "Very Good" condition. I recently bought the amazing Earthshaker that @russdx1 fully restored with a new playfield etc and that was £500 less than this absolutely trashed Funhouse.

Earthshaker Restoration

Earthshaker Sale Thread

@Rossco Look at the this Earthshaker restoration and then come on here and try and justify the price of your Funhouse. We are all waiting to hear exactly why your Funhouse is work £3.3k. Perhaps there is a 1oz gold bar hidden inside the power supply that we don't know about?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom