What's new

Foo Fighters Announced

Looks good but the prices are ridiculous. £16k for a LE?! We're paying the prices which were hiked when gbpusd dropped to 1.10 yet it's been back to 1.20+ for a while...

Watched the video and immediately jumped onto Pinball Heaven, thinking yeah i'll order one. £11,695 for the premium! Its way too early in the week for that kinda price for me. I'll need to wait til Saturday as drunk me needs to be in charge to make that sort of outlay :p

Still want to see proper gameplay and code but I'm interested! Damn it, I was only planning for 1 in 1 out this year! Also might have to be prem over pro on this

Don’t normally get caught up in all this new release malarkey,
But damn I like the look of this one!!

Looks good but the prices are ridiculous. £16k for a LE?! We're paying the prices which were hiked when gbpusd dropped to 1.10 yet it's been back to 1.20+ for a while...
Dunno, what price did Stern sell LE's at before as this says $13k US.

I think it will be epic for tournaments, kicking targets are in the game and looks like so much to do.Pinside_forum_7432213_0.png

Official forecast is not looking good for a price drop anytime soon. Joys of Brexit! JP Morgan....GBP/USD is forecast to reach 1.20 in March 2023, before falling to 1.18 in June 2023, to 1.16 in September 2023 and to 1.15 in December 2023.

Back
Top Bottom