What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

What's everyone's thoughts on if there'll be many PF heading to the U.K?
Got to play it at EAG yesterday and loved it (I'm a bif fan of drop targets and a huge Tarrantino fan..)
I haven't pre-ordered one and usually buy from the used market.
I guess there'll always be used ones coming up on here at some point, but any idea as to if there'll be a good supply say of I wanted to order one new once they've hit our shores? (I'd imagine the first couple of batches will already be spoken for and no chance of an LE)

What's everyone's thoughts on if there'll be many PF heading to the U.K?
Got to play it at EAG yesterday and loved it (I'm a bif fan of drop targets and a huge Tarrantino fan..)
I haven't pre-ordered one and usually buy from the used market.
I guess there'll always be used ones coming up on here at some point, but any idea as to if there'll be a good supply say of I wanted to order one new once they've hit our shores? (I'd imagine the first couple of batches will already be spoken for and no chance of an LE)
I asked about this after I lost my LE spot and was told no limits on the SE but not sure how many spares will be available on the first batch, still thinking about it as too many to choose from🤯

I asked about this after I lost my LE spot and was told no limits on the SE but not sure how many spares will be available on the first batch, still thinking about it as too many to choose from🤯
Good to know:) cheers mate! Trying to remember what the price difference between the SE and LE were?
In an ideal world, someone receives their LE, gets bored with it and swaps it for my Elvira HOH when I'm done with it he he

I asked a while ago too but as there was no shipping date in sight I opted not to preorder. I wish people would stop talking about it and saying how good it is so I can put it out of my mind!

I asked a while ago too but as there was no shipping date in sight I opted not to preorder. I wish people would stop talking about it and saying how good it is so I can put it out of my mind!
The le on this game will be a game that you see go into peoples collections and not come back out … I’d suspect they’ll be around 20 les in the uk when they land and you’ll be very lucky to have a chance to buy second hand. It looks like it’s built like a tank , a theme to die for and one of the prettiest pins of all time

The le on this game will be a game that you see go into peoples collections and not come back out … I’d suspect they’ll be around 20 les in the uk when they land and you’ll be very lucky to have a chance to buy second hand. It looks like it’s built like a tank , a theme to die for and one of the prettiest pins of all time
What did I just say about wishing people would stop talking about it and saying how good it is 😄.

No interest in the theme but looks good to shoot

BMF (LE) £9,695
SE £8,295
Sheeeeet..... when you consider how much Stern often charge for a plastic turd of a topper these days, the bad mo'fo' edition of PF is a bargain.
Oh well.... well done to those who got their pre-orders in, the lucky gits😀

I officially offer to swap my Elvira Prem for a Bad mo'fo edition PF 😀 (tumbleweed......)

Having played this pin, I‘m confident that there will be LEs on the secondary market for the same reason that a lot of TNAs got sold initially (and now don’t leave collections).

If you actually read the PInside reviews/ratings, there are four ratings so far - and two are a 7.6 and a 5.8. It is a great game for people who like 80s street-style pins, but there are also a bunch of people who will have preordered for the theme and then have a ‘WOT NO RAMPS’ reaction when they get to play.

Having played this pin, I‘m confident that there will be LEs on the secondary market for the same reason that a lot of TNAs got sold initially (and now don’t leave collections).

If you actually read the PInside reviews/ratings, there are four ratings so far - and two are a 7.6 and a 5.8. It is a great game for people who like 80s street-style pins, but there are also a bunch of people who will have preordered for the theme and then have a ‘WOT NO RAMPS’ reaction when they get to play.
The pinside reviews on pulp are absolutely irrelevant no one’s got one yet, so that’s not a balanced review at all …and yes sure some will hit the second hand market even le’s but the trouble is the people that have them on order already have a queue on in case they move them on

Just watched Gonzo's video on this . I've never had FOMO over a pinball before and prefer to buy 2nd hand but this has completely got me and I think I'm going to put a deposit down now (even though presumably won't need to ?)

Just watched Gonzo's video on this . I've never had FOMO over a pinball before and prefer to buy 2nd hand but this has completely got me and I think I'm going to put a deposit down now (even though presumably won't need to ?)
I think the only reason to put a deposit down now is to get your place in the queue. Who knows how many will come over in the first batch, and how long the next batch will take.

Didn't the very first one come off the production line end of last year, which then gets checked to make sure the production line is working correctly and the they start building after that. It was mentioned either on here or elsewhere its being built at a different factory than CCr.

Didn't the very first one come off the production line end of last year, which then gets checked to make sure the production line is working correctly and the they start building after that. It was mentioned either on here or elsewhere its being built at a different factory than CCr.
Josh confirmed on October 23rd that the Golden sample had been approved, he then confirmed last week that the 1st production game had come off the line and he was excited to go an inspect this new line in action.

Namco's was a proto at EAG and had the good coindoor.

The other (boring) DBV version is available on the SE.

Back
Top Bottom