What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

The se will be just grand as long as your not bothered about the topper
Can't deny the toppers great, probably the best topper to date even, but with the same gameplay, silk screened playfield, lacquered decals etc there's still plenty to love about the SE, hoping to add mirror blades though.

If your existing games have toppers I can see it being a must have, but if not its 1k saved towards another game, honestly can't go wrong with either.

Can't deny the toppers great, probably the best topper to date even, but with the same gameplay, silk screened playfield, lacquered decals etc there's still plenty to love about the SE, hoping to add mirror blades though.

If your existing games have toppers I can see it being a must have, but if not its 1k saved towards another game, honestly can't go wrong with either.
Yep I really wanted the LE with topper initially and was gutted when Phil called me 5 days later to say I was the last person to miss out on LE ..but actually as time’s gone on I’m really not bothered as the game play on SE is identical and ultimately that is a all pinball is about

Yep I really wanted the LE with topper initially and was gutted when Phil called me 5 days later to say I was the last person to miss out on LE ..but actually as time’s gone on I’m really not bothered as the game play on SE is identical and ultimately that is a all pinball is about
It feels like the design team made the game they wanted, then added bits to make the Limited version, as you say the gameplay is identical, unlike Stern where stuff that actually impacts the game is missing, that feels like a much bigger loss.

Its a great theme, great quality/price and from reports great gameplay too...... just need to make the darn things now.

"The goodie bag will have a plastic plug for people that want to take the post out.
I've still only gotten to the wizard mode twice in 3 years, and that's been with the center post installed the whole time."

Josh's response on Pinside to a query about the centre post potentially making the game too easy.

On the line, based on Josh's recent response over on the Pinside thread. Knapp will no doubt have the 'story' soon🥴

I believe so too.

Probably worth noting that this is not just a CGC game, it's a partnership with Raw Thrills who have their own massive factory and production line.

Certainly when I last spoke to Josh Sharpe he gave me the impression that some parts were from CGC and some from RT . . . . which factory put the final game together I don't know.

I thought they said at release they were expecting PF to go on the line 3rd quarter 2023, I don't remember any talk of shipping that early.

Guy on Pinside says he met Josh Sharpe who showed him a picture of PF's in production, perhaps they are keeping it a bit secret to not upset those who are still waiting on CCR.

Guy on Pinside says he met Josh Sharpe who showed him a picture of PF's in production, perhaps they are keeping it a bit secret to not upset those who are still waiting on CCR.

That’s sounds about right. Would be one helluva fire fight if they made a big thing of it.

If Gary and Josh have now both said they're shipping, the latter going as far as to say he's due to visit the production line next week....Do we need to see Mark driving a UPS van next ?

Back
Top Bottom