What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

As I remember it he pretty much said. "I wish I could tell you, I really do. But the plan is for Q3 which is end of September, start of October. I hope before the 1st of October they'll begin to leave the warehouse ".

I also said that I'd be happy to chop anything out of the video but he was happy for it to go out without edit. I've also had contact with someone else today and they certainly didn't try to correct anything.

He said Q3, but did he mention which year that Q3 would be in?

I think a few Cactus Canyon buyers are going to be annoyed if this is shipped before them.

Isn’t it mental that we’ve become that used to games being released unfinished that when a manufacturer says they’re going to sell a game with completed code we are all shocked!

Absolutely right. And it's taken someone who lives and breathes pinball to make it happen.

Funnily enough, Scooby is a good example. Good game and really well built but clearly there's an unfinished code.

He said Q3, but did he mention which year that Q3 would be in?

I think a few Cactus Canyon buyers are going to be annoyed if this is shipped before them.

He didn't specify but I'm sure he meant this year.

Taken from Pinside that was posted 2hrs ago, they still live playing PF at time of posting. Be good to see how well they play and gives an average ball time etc etc.

"Pulp Fiction SE being played right now at the Silverball Super Social Tournament - streaming live on the FoxCitiesPinball channel:"

* Will need to wait till stream ends now and hopefully saves, to catch up on the gameplay, they have switched machines.

Last edited:

Whoop whoop looks like production is " almost " starting 🤩

Whoop whoop looks like production is " almost " starting 🤩
Mmmmm….
“There is a lead time between when these parts are approved and when they begin to arrive at the factory”

Would you be able to track your high score on this without pen and paper lol?

This could well be the most pointless post ever on here but here goes:

Would anyone consider selling me their PFLE order for a return of their deposit and a premium? If so how much would you want to make this heinous decision ?

You could Just get the Standard and if you want the dancing dolls order it when they release it later like they did with the other toppers. Or pick one up from pinside when they get their games an age before we do .
The more I look at pulp the more that topper takes away the cool 80's aesthetic they have taken so much time to replicate. As another person said elsewhere " you wouldn't stick a flapping mermaid on the top of a fathom"
Not kicking pulp it's absolutely still the dream theme and can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. Maybe it's also personal choice as toppers don't really do it for me.

You could Just get the Standard and if you want the dancing dolls order it when they release it later like they did with the other toppers. Or pick one up from pinside when they get their games an age before we do .
The more I look at pulp the more that topper takes away the cool 80's aesthetic they have taken so much time to replicate. As another person said elsewhere " you wouldn't stick a flapping mermaid on the top of a fathom"
Not kicking pulp it's absolutely still the dream theme and can't wait to get my grubby hands on it. Maybe it's also personal choice as toppers don't really do it for me.

You keep telling yourself that, Will

Back
Top Bottom