What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

well I have it on good authority that JJP have Elton John's license, whether that is actually being made who knows, but lots of folks mentioned The Rocketman at TPF.

Here it is , official livestream from last night

Doesn’t look like the link has worked you may just have to click on it and search for dead flip . I’m hopeless with this stuff!

What a great job with the sound and call-outs, layout looks fun but fairly hard. I didn’t notice anyone actually complete a roll scene mode. The timer on the shot to complete looks real tight.

Its ok, you will forget it all by then :D

Love the way the MB's have different stages, with the GI changing to indicate what level your on, also great to hear some more of the custom music and see the magnet in action.
Pops sound so much better with the movie gunshots too, rather than the western style ones.
Still want to see the mode where the orbit opens up for super fast alternating shots, unless I missed that.

Do the modes have to be started from the scoop then collected from there too to complete the mode?

Last edited:
Edit… watched it again, the drive lanes came open towards the end of stream allowing loops.

Last edited:
Well. my fears about the layout have been laid to rest - looks like a very fun shooter. The callouts are great of course and not too repetitive but the music could get that way. Did anyone else notice the songs restarting before playing fully like they were on a shorter loop?

It's actually ridiculous how much everyone has to second guess these pinball manufactures. It's stupidly cloak and dagger.

Why these companies don't communicate regularly through their social media channels is beyond me.

I honestly can't think of another sector like it . . . they're 15 years behind in terms of communications.

If Knapparcade (or whoever they are) have released false information regarding manufacturing, why haven't CGC clarified yet?

Back
Top Bottom