What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

This one, best footage is when Stumblor is holding the camera😂
There seems to be no other footage except Neil’s really that’s worth watching, looks like he got exclusive access to film.
Cheers. It could do with a proper gameplay video filming but with what looks like strong sales and production so far off I guess there's no real incentive for them at the moment.

This is no rushed out pin. Years in the making and it shows. Great layout and theme. Defo classic in the making!
From the footage I've seen I'm not totally convinced it is the second coming like some people seem to think it is. Only time will tell once it's been in people's homes for a few months.

Galactic Tank Force is growing on me the more I watch of it.

From the footage I've seen I'm not totally convinced it is the second coming like some people seem to think it is. Only time will tell once it's been in people's homes for a few months.

I know what you are saying as I’m thinking the same but my kids (22/30) are digging it as we all love the film.
It will definitely be a good social pin no doubt as easy to play and have fun.

I’ve completely bought into PF and put a deposit down. The way it looks to me, is a perfect realisation of theme combined with gameplay. I see BM66 as a great example of code, playfield and theme being in absolute harmony. It’s impossible to deny the quality of the video integration in the latest code.

Take away the screen, which you don’t really watch any way and replace it with 250 lines of dialogue and licensed music to guide you through modes on an old school shooter and I can’t see how Pulp Fiction won’t be a win. It seems like the perfect second pin, to sit next to BM66 and I can’t wait (I know I have to wait around a year).

Last edited:

I can sort of see where your coming from, no single aspect of PF is really new or hasn't been done before, but together, old style with expanded gameplay and a great theme makes it unique, I went for it over the competition because while I have ramps, great combo shots etc already what I'm really missing is a theme I really connect with.

Plus for the cheapest NIB it has some really high quality touches like the silk screened playfield, gorgeous coin door and mirrored backglass.

That's not to say the other new releases aren't great though, and variety can only be a good thing.

They have done a great job on the character art.
The back glass is fantastic, Mia looks sexy AF.
Love every aspect of this pin.
Brill sound FX going by Neil’s Streams.

To be clear this game won’t be for everyone. It’s defiantly not for a 1 pin collection unless maybe in a pub or something.

Wonder when we will see an R rated stream
I was listening to this podcast last night, and I am sure they mentioned that the swearing was on when PF was available in the evening at TPF. PF chat starts at 39:25

Also if you haven't listened to their previous podcast,

I see Triple Drain has also just uploaded their latest podcast, so be good to hear more impression on PF and the others,

Pretty sure no swearing was in all weekend - Even during the invite only party. although I’d had a few beers and even in bleep mode my brain pieces in the real sound!

Another little detail I love is the black anodised hardware. Tempting to mirror polish all the stainless ball guides too.

What’s really great about this game is that it’s a totally unique custom machine from the ground up, really great value when you think what other NIB games cost.
You’ve got to love the gimp…not in a man love way, unless your into that…which I’m not….

Back
Top Bottom