What's new

Finally, Pulp Fiction

yeah but I bet you wouldn't have though Travolta for a movie like this. This is why actors want to work with QT as he directs them in a way that gets 120% out of them and puts people in to roles that really makes them shine.
Yeah Travolta was good. Fair comment, but Keaton was in Jackie Brown and wasn’t great. It’s more a reflection on Keaton and his limitations than QT. And, incidentally, Keaton has never been back.

Reservoir Dogs next from CGC please :)

Mr. Pink: “I tagged a couple of cops. Did you kill anybody?” Mr. White:, “A few cops,” Mr. Pink:, “No real people?” Mr. White: Just cops."

Reservoir Dogs next from CGC please :)

Mr. Pink: “I tagged a couple of cops. Did you kill anybody?” Mr. White:, “A few cops,” Mr. Pink:, “No real people?” Mr. White: Just cops."

TBH there are hundreds of great films that need to be pinballised in this way. If you can't get unlimited access to the dialogue then maybe don't bother.

Watched Dusk till Dawn last night..
Fantastic..
The one liners in that movie ..lol

Directed by Robert Rodriguez and written by Quentin Tarantino.
Interesting as I thought QT also directed.
Didn't they each write a half, they agreed main the characters but not much else?

Hopefully someone will do a professional stream soon.
Looks like they’ve built a few pins for demos etc…
Not sure if they are still in Proto stage but would be good to see the unleashed audio.

Ha he totally looks like that puppet dude, wont be able to unsee that now....

Was good to see and hear the end routine, still a lot to see in the game... so far have seen 2/5 multiballs, none of the mini wizard modes, and only a couple of the scene modes, really want to see the drive fast mode where the orbits open up, and some more of the magnet.

Also in that pinball mayhem vid he gets a combo, can't remmeber those being mentioned before, but there must be some.

Yep, I also really like the way each character during their dialogue, respective artwork or sculpt lights up
Really well integrated, think they light on the back glass too, and for the LE Vincent or Mia they face the player, Swear the burger lights too every time some says burger as if it was a character 😁

What’s really great about this game is that it’s a totally unique custom machine from the ground up, really great value when you think what other NIB games cost.
You’ve got to love the gimp…not in a man love way, unless your into that…which I’m not….
big-gay.gif

Are you going to auction ( raffle ) it off for charity ? ( put the money into Neil's or the UKPHOF ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom