What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

Does the head fold down like most other Pins? I can't remember seeing a modern Pin that doesn't have the big brackets on either side.
Maybe it hinges down like classic Bally's do. Considering it's got a Bally SS coindoor and the backbox is very 80s Bally it would be likely.

put the answer in the godfather thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you get a chance can you enquire whether down the line there will be a topper option for pulp fiction owners outside of le owners ?!

Its already confirmed that there won't be any way to get the topper either than ordering the LE.

yeah but I bet you wouldn't have though Travolta for a movie like this. This is why actors want to work with QT as he directs them in a way that gets 120% out of them and puts people in to roles that really makes them shine.

yeah but I bet you wouldn't have though Travolta for a movie like this. This is why actors want to work with QT as he directs them in a way that gets 120% out of them and puts people in to roles that really makes them shine.
Yup I agree Neil.

Robert Foster in Jackie Brown springs to mind, he was outstanding in the Max Cherry role, sadly passed in 2019.

The only thing I'm not convinced about on this is the layout. Not sure how fun its going to be to shoot. Just watched Neil having a flip and... meh. Shame that Bond 60th looks to shoot terrifically but everything else is a bit meh.

The only thing I'm not convinced about on this is the layout. Not sure how fun its going to be to shoot. Just watched Neil having a flip and... meh. Shame that Bond 60th looks to shoot terrifically but everything else is a bit meh.
I was thinking the same about the shots, theme and sound are great but might not be enough for me as going off it now thank god. The proof is once you have played it though.
I wonder what the original widebody design with ramps was like?

One thing though it does look pretty and very retro, pinball bait that’s caused a feeding frenzy 🎣

I take it back, watched it again and with the doubles game and overhead angle it doesn’t look too bad. Most games look crap to me when watching a video though.
They need to change some sound effects as they just don’t fit.
Some stop and go with the top saucer but I don’t mind that as it gives you a chance to have a drink🍻
Voices sounded a bit muffled on the call-outs, must be the recording.

Whats the ETA here on the SE?

Swear I read somewhere they adjusted various sound effect levels so they could be heard better at the convention, so the game should sound better balanced at home.

Goes on the line in October, but conflicting info on whether SE's or LE's go first.

Swear I read somewhere they adjusted various sound effect levels so they could be heard better at the convention, so the game should sound better balanced at home.

Goes on the line in October, but conflicting info on whether SE's or LE's go first.
The spinner bells sound I don’t like and some other strange prompt sounds, Defender sounds is what it needs😎

The spinner bells sound I don’t like and some other strange prompt sounds, Defender sounds is what it needs😎

I like the spinner sound, but it does sound a little too loud, the guitar strum sounds a bit overbearing too.

Back
Top Bottom