What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

I don’t know enough about CGC, is there a chance they will do a/the topper for the se at some point? I’m finding it hard to bother with the se when I thought I had a le for 3 days ! I want that stupid dumb ass topper !
No.

It’s a fact of life and nothing to do with skin colour!
FACT! the closer your ancestors originated to the equator the larger the family jewels are purely down to the Sun making things grow bigger.

Luckily my ancestors originated from Quito 😝

Makes a lot of sense.

Mum always said our ancestors were from Mercury.

It’s a fact of life and nothing to do with skin colour!
FACT! the closer your ancestors originated to the equator the larger the family jewels are purely down to the Sun making things grow bigger.

Luckily my ancestors originated from Quito 😝
Damm my Scandinavian genes, at least there's less chance of trapping it when slamming the coin door shut, every cloud and that.

Other than the guns, the roses, and the likeness of Axl? 🫣

GNR are renowned copyright hawks, with a team of lawyers behind them. Whether or not its enforceable in court is beside the issue, do you really want to spend the money to find out? Whatever they did it was certainly enough to scare the pants of Lior, he closed his website down temporarily because of it and pulled all content referencing it.
You can’t copyright guns…. Or flowers… or skulls lol. I’d love to see a lawyer argue that Axl looks like that skull 🤣 By the same rational Lior did the guns n roses lockdown bar mod that’s almost the same as the JJP CE one. Not to mention the skull. And he made loads of them.

Yeah. My latest info is… Pedreti are making Twilight Zone. Stern are doing Venom, Jaws and Indiana Jones. Dutch might be working on The Matrix. JJP might have Top Gun. That’s all I know for now 😎
Pre Matrix Resurrections, a Matrix pin would've been a dream theme for me, but after seeing the new film (even watched it twice to give it a chance), it's soured my love of the franchise (can't watch the original trilogy without thinking of the new turd an'all that..)
Let's see though - maybe time will heal....
Enjoyed playing the Johnny N re-skin at the Dutch PBM years back and am hoping they still have it when I go back next month (that and Kill Bill?)
Thankfully, Pulp Fiction is another Dream theme for me (along with True Romance - never gonna happen, and Metallica) and so barring anything to put me off I hope to get one next year.
Very excited for those who have their orders in; what a great time to have the machine turn up, put some high scores on then chill out watching the film after:)

This keeps popping up on my Instagram feed, found it pretty interesting. Looking at the names a few who didn't make it ended up in his other films.
View attachment 197167
Never knew that part of Vincent was intended for Michael madsen, very interesting, especially as it shot John travolta back in the limelight, seems things could have been very different.
thanks for sharing

Never knew that part of Vincent was intended for Michael madsen, very interesting, especially as it shot John travolta back in the limelight, seems things could have been very different.
thanks for sharing

Travolta's Vincent Vega character is the brother of Mr Blonde (Madsen) from Reservoir Dogs.

Travolta's Vincent Vega character is the brother of Mr Blonde (Madsen) from Reservoir Dogs.
Yeah there was supposed to be a Vega Brothers film in the pipeline at one point a while ago, but hasn't happened.

Would love Kill Bill Vol.3 ; would be perfect with Thurman's daughter and the daughter of the lady killed in the kitchen getting involved.
I believe Thurman and Tarrantino fell out though, so very unlikely (Thurman hurt her neck when filming when Tarrantino got her to drive the car faster and it nearly crashed- whiplash). Then there's probably some creepy stuff involving Weinstein no doubt...

Back
Top Bottom