What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finally, Pulp Fiction

So, Davey… How about working your magic on a ‘Pulp Fiction SE’ topper killer?! I’m sure there will be 1000s out there who missed out and I can’t think of anyone who would do a better job than your good self on recreating a Jack Rabbit Slims diorama topper extravaganza! 😎

To be honest mate, you could probably get away with recreating some of it, but would likely get a cease and desist on the characters. That's what happened to lior with GNR. And honestly I wouldn't really be down with doing a copy, or even an alternative, since the original is so fckn good.

To be honest mate, you could probably get away with recreating some of it, but would likely get a cease and desist on the characters. That's what happened to lior with GNR. And honestly I wouldn't really be down with doing a copy, or even an alternative, since the original is so fckn good.
I don’t understand that Lior one lol. There’s zero copyright issues on it. I think there must be something else going on there. Yeah the LE is great, but as usual no one can get one except the handful outside the US tgat exist 😩

I don’t understand that Lior one lol. There’s zero copyright issues on it. I think there must be something else going on there. Yeah the LE is great, but as usual no one can get one except the handful outside the US tgat exist 😩

Other than the guns, the roses, and the likeness of Axl? 🫣

GNR are renowned copyright hawks, with a team of lawyers behind them. Whether or not its enforceable in court is beside the issue, do you really want to spend the money to find out? Whatever they did it was certainly enough to scare the pants of Lior, he closed his website down temporarily because of it and pulled all content referencing it.

are you blind? the Dior one was completely full of copyright material!

Also limited edition just to remind folks:

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 14.01.19.png

Wow this machine looks great, the first new machine I'm excited about. The fact it's got original quotes actual soundtrack from the film, that automatically goes to the top. I'm beginning to work out I really hate pinball that uses assets without the original sound/speech.

As it has no video perhaps I could get away with it, do I gamble on it having a bleeps mode 🤔 (RoboCop for TV mode, why me why me why me when the robber shoots Robocop in the convenience store 🤣)

I would have a year or two before it's actually delivered the kids would be older 🤔

Topper pretty cool, however the fact the le is almost identical makes the se still a great purchase.

Is it worth risking ****ing the wife off🤔

Time to have a think...

Wow this machine looks great, the first new machine I'm excited about. The fact it's got original quotes actual soundtrack from the film, that automatically goes to the top. I'm beginning to work out I really hate pinball that uses assets without the original sound/speech.

As it has no video perhaps I could get away with it, do I gamble on it having a bleeps mode 🤔 (RoboCop for TV mode, why me why me why me when the robber shoots Robocop in the convenience store 🤣)

I would have a year or two before it's actually delivered the kids would be older 🤔

Topper pretty cool, however the fact the le is almost identical makes the se still a great purchase.

Is it worth risking ****ing the wife off🤔

Time to have a think...
They mentioned in the SDTM vid there is a bleep mode, so just the gimp targets to worry about.... just tell them its batman.

Only 200 out of USA it’s going to be a rare pin I think the le whoever got them sure are lucky … now who’s in on GTF 🤣🤣🤣

Oh I was well late to the party I was next morning , got confirmation then phil messaged saying error with website

Crewey think you’re ok mate I woke up at 3am and ordered mine then, I think he found someone today who ordered before me, thought I was in the clear with my order days ago , gutted !
For me it needs to have the topper and it will be super rare outside of USA it’s a shame

I don’t know enough about CGC, is there a chance they will do a/the topper for the se at some point? I’m finding it hard to bother with the se when I thought I had a le for 3 days ! I want that stupid dumb ass topper !

do you thi

do you think that if there is enough fuss about the topper they might do a plus version , like the cactus canyon?
Probably need not, my understanding with cc the topper is actually part of the game, which made not having it a bit of a challenge as some modes aren't there. Pulp fiction whilst a cool topper doesn't actually do anything with the game, outside of moving 😀

CGC dont make alot of games of any variety. Any model in the uk will be sought after. I can't remember the last time an AFM, MM, or MB remake came up for sale, pretty uncommon by default. No wonder they don't come up, the AFM at the UK open was an absolute stunner. If you want one I would order. All varieties will be thin on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom